What temperature do you shower at?

Captain Planet

i guess its around like 50-60 and then before i step out i slowly make it cold and cold till i can't take it. That way your pores close up n sh*t i think.

Why do You wana go out of Your way to close up Your pores?

i duno. i like cold after hot. i duno why i would want my pores closed. i guess it's better? clean pores stay shut instead of gettin sweaty straight away?

yeah i think its better for them to be closed

stops dirt getting in or somethiing?

no real idea tbh

so many lol's in this topic

my shower is a c*nt, you set it to the exact temperature you want then 2 mins later its either freezing cold or scalding hot, can never just have a proper shower spend half the time adjusting it, i just have baths these days its easier than battling with the shower temperature, usually have it so hot i get out bright pink and feeling lightheaded

my shower is a c*nt, you set it to the exact temperature you want then 2 mins later its either freezing cold or scalding hot, can never just have a proper shower spend half the time adjusting it, i just have baths these days its easier than battling with the shower temperature, usually have it so hot i get out bright pink and feeling lightheaded

why did you say this ffs

why did you say this ffs

dem traumatising turnoffs

why did you say this ffs

lol what did i do? :unsure:

why did you say this ffs

lol what did i do? :unsure:

spoiled his imaginary picture of You