CONDOMS

Angelo

could not imagine using a glow in the dark dom.....i would be f*ck*ng creasing........ would be so joke to see the chicks reaction tho
I'm going to do it this weekend.Don't even use condoms but this is a comic opportunity I don't want to miss.
  • Upvote 2

could not imagine using a glow in the dark dom.....i would be f*ck*ng creasing........ would be so joke to see the chicks reaction tho
I'm going to do it this weekend.Don't even use condoms but this is a comic opportunity I don't want to miss.
visuals would be better during head, still.

head with doms in not the one though
Remember that dude who said hes too shook to get head without a domeferfrefrr:lol:cracks meup everytime i think about it
I see the funny side dont get me wrong. But the reality is u can get everything from head that u can get from bareback, apart from the girl pregnant Alot of ppl esp youngers dont kno this

Linked this chick the other day. She's had a boyfriend for a minute but we stopped f*ck*ng a little while before. I couldn't remember why until I was going into my drawer to get a dom and I remembered it was because she kept trying to get me to f*ck her with no dom.Didn't even pipe it in the end coz my mother came home but now I just dunno if it's worth the hassle. If putting a dom on doesn't kill the mood, putting one on while justifying it or having to get firm about the fact that you're not using it, will!

visuals would be better during head, still.
Chicks face would look like a pumpkin. I might take some pictures if I can make it happen. Shouldn't be a problem, she loves a giggle.

• 4 weeks later...