CONDOMS

Angelo

:D @ that post./really and truly, there is no condom as good as bareback so you will forveer be chasing that one. Got some ones called Crown - Skinless Skin from some condom website. At first they were live, but since barebacking again a little after I was using them they feel kinda dead now. Pasante are sh*t.

Guys ordering doms online... Do you live alone? Allow letting my mum sign for a package with Durex written anywhere on it.
lmfaoIt's all discreet, brown jiffy bag business.been doing it since i was 17my mums found all sorts of sh*t in my room, dont care.plus i dont even live here anymore, only back for the holidays

Guest Malcolm Tucker
:D @ that post./really and truly, there is no condom as good as bareback so you will forveer be chasing that one. Got some ones called Crown - Skinless Skin from some condom website. At first they were live, but since barebacking again a little after I was using them they feel kinda dead now. Pasante are sh*t.
crowns are the ones..... bare tight but they are the ones....Crown%20Pix-500x500.jpg/
them crown ones split
bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

crowns are the ones..... bare tight but they are the ones....Crown%20Pix-500x500.jpg/
them crown ones split
bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg
jf7uxt.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Actually depressed how sh*t condoms feel after bareback now.lol @ her saying "take the condom off and just pull out"*slips in without condom*her: "oh god that feels so good, so much better"/Billy Connoly talking about pulling out:"At the point of ejaculation, there's not a herd of f*ck*ng elephants, that can make my ass, go that way":D

Guest Triple XXX

STDs are my main concern i fear them so bad i just cant even think of sex without a dom man i just cant do itat this point in time id rather just not have sex unless im in some super commited relationship, n even then i dont trust anyone so i doubt that would change anytime soon

Yh i officially hate condoms. the p*ssy interior is a wonderful thing, sliding in there is the greatest sensation in life. the way i see it wearing a condom is like slipping into a warm bath wiv all my clothes on.
more like a wet suit lol
Lol i must be some misguided guy but when im hard her getting pregnant comes way past my ability to enjoy the sex and bust a nut infact thats probably the last thing i think about
if you ever go thru the whole "im pregnant / abortion" thing you will think differently