was you sporty at school?

Grafter

bruv ur random vid dont even say an age or what the event is. jus says little girl running race.

are u drunk?

/

nd as i said u dont have any ideas about any form of athletics which is y ur saying some of the stuff u are.

Secondary schools do not have sports days where the parents come (to my knowledge). Also theres a vid on her page same girl doing 400m and you can tell they're little kids. Also, people in ehre are telling you they ran 100/400 meters.

Pipe down Brisco, this topic has gone on long enough, we dont want you running out of breath.

ALL IM SAYING IS THROUGH ALL OF THIS ONLY ONE GUY HAS SAID ' I DID 100M IN PRIMARY'

Like someone else said the majority of people on here didnt go to schools with sports fields, so they were obviously limited to what they could do.

• Upvote 1

ALL IM SAYING IS THROUGH ALL OF THIS ONLY ONE GUY HAS SAID ' I DID 100M IN PRIMARY'

Like someone else said the majority of people on here didnt go to schools with sports fields, so they were obviously limited to what they could do.

R1 has summed this whole thing up nicely

I brought the ball down, then nutmegged seven people, all before I left the classroom mind you. Came to a hallway, faked left, then kicked the ball off the wall and clotheslined the defender, now I'm running down the hall and it's all opening up for me because our class got let out early. Backflip down the stairs whilst rapping the Fresh Prince theme tune, back to front. I'm in the canteen now so I slow it down for a bit, did around 50 kick ups whilst going through my packed lunch and eating my Frubes. Blast the ball through a window and run outside to gather it on my neck and flick it up into the air, we won't be seeing that for awhile so forget about it. Now I'm playing a game of torture letter run outs, Gary is saying he's got the letter X but we already got X from David after we emptied his pencil case down the toilets. Fast foward to a game of kiss chase with the gyaldem and a marbles exhibition which ended in bloodshed. So back to the football? Okay, the ball's returning into Earths stratosphere I pull myself away from the leggy substitute teacher and prepare myself mentally. As the ball passes chest height I lash out with a left footed hurricane kick like curler that goes around the entire school before splashing into the top corner.

Probably the 4th best goal I've ever scored.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole thing is brilliant but the highlighted is a gorgeous sequence

I visualised it unfolding down these hallways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvw6-Ro0vqc

R1, certain things you said is dodge though.

like what

Being in an elite school but you didn't know times or remember roughly what it was.

I didnt even say elite, and obviously it was timed but man were more concerned about not coming last and beating ur bredrin than what time u ran.

They defo timed it with the stopwatch ting doe. And even if i got my time i wouldnt remember it now.

R1, certain things you said is dodge though.

like what

Being in an elite school but you didn't know times or remember roughly what it was.

I didnt even say elite, and obviously it was timed but man were more concerned about not coming last and beating ur bredrin than what time u ran.

They defo timed it with the stopwatch ting doe. And even if i got my time i wouldnt remember it now.

Cool cool

played rugby for secondary school, n gt scouted for county team. did shot put n discus for the school athletics team

What happened with the county team?

Did you go for trials?

basically the team coach selected a few from the rugby team to go to the trials.

i was a god in the school team, average in the county team, was nx levels.

but tbh the best thing about it was man got to wear a special tie at school.

Guest Lemons

I brought the ball down, then nutmegged seven people, all before I left the classroom mind you. Came to a hallway, faked left, then kicked the ball off the wall and clotheslined the defender, now I'm running down the hall and it's all opening up for me because our class got let out early. Backflip down the stairs whilst rapping the Fresh Prince theme tune, back to front. I'm in the canteen now so I slow it down for a bit, did around 50 kick ups whilst going through my packed lunch and eating my Frubes. Blast the ball through a window and run outside to gather it on my neck and flick it up into the air, we won't be seeing that for awhile so forget about it. Now I'm playing a game of torture letter run outs, Gary is saying he's got the letter X but we already got X from David after we emptied his pencil case down the toilets. Fast foward to a game of kiss chase with the gyaldem and a marbles exhibition which ended in bloodshed. So back to the football? Okay, the ball's returning into Earths stratosphere I pull myself away from the leggy substitute teacher and prepare myself mentally. As the ball passes chest height I lash out with a left footed hurricane kick like curler that goes around the entire school before splashing into the top corner.

Genius. Absolute genius.

Guest Lemons

Used to play table tennis for Hackney (when I was like 11/12)

Cricket for Middlesex up until 14.

Football for school team.

I was the fastest white kid in my primary and secondary (always came 4th, there were always 3 faster black kids).

In primary Shool i Was MAD sporty...

Football and Cricket Team Captain...

100 Meter Champion (and i was Wandsworth 100 Meter champion)

Tae Kwon Do champion.

In secondary school dropped bare sports cos i got lazy and was only on football and badminton.

Now im only on football!

Need to jump back on some of these things

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Genius. Absolute genius.

:rofl:

who is trillhouse?

high jump

tripple jump

jav

shock

was an athletics don (but got bumped off the team in year 11 cuz PE teachers bread)

played basketball in year 7 and 8

stuck strictly to football in year 9 (never made the A team and thought the B team was a piss take)

dropped everything during the summer holiday of year 11

Guest Triple XXX

bruv ur random vid dont even say an age or what the event is. jus says little girl running race.

are u drunk?

/

nd as i said u dont have any ideas about any form of athletics which is y ur saying some of the stuff u are.

Secondary schools do not have sports days where the parents come (to my knowledge). Also theres a vid on her page same girl doing 400m and you can tell they're little kids. Also, people in ehre are telling you they ran 100/400 meters.

Pipe down Brisco, this topic has gone on long enough, we dont want you running out of breath.

HOLD ON HOLD ON

WHAT DID HE SAY?

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT DID HE SAY???