was you sporty at school?

Grafter

Guest Triple XXX

that sponge football in primary tho >>>____

lmao

wind floaters

then on the opposite side of the spectrum them granite mitre balls.

get licked in the face with that and you're not getting up.

secondary school, blasting a football into a crowd >>

lmao blastin the ball at a group of girls was the ONE

Was compelled to do rugby and athletics for the school (hurdles, trip jump, shot put) until Year 10. The teachers kept promoting me to first team rugby (which involved Saturday training) so I kept furtively demoting myself back to 2nd squad for the free weekends. Happened about a dozen times.

Year 10 broke into the senior basketball team, and then dropped everything else. Hold tight all the ballers, we should have a VIP2 pickup game at some point this summer

And certain man were doin long distance aswell, way more than 100m.

see my previous post

if u cnt understand y sprinting 100 m is different to jogging over a longer distance then tht says it all

Thats irrelevant though

So how can 100m be too much to run in yr 6 but it alright to run in yr 7

how is it irrelevant

and i dunno mate, puberty?

lol

snm brother

Was compelled to do rugby and athletics for the school (hurdles, trip jump, shot put) until Year 10. The teachers kept promoting me to first team rugby (which involved Saturday training) so I kept furtively demoting myself back to 2nd squad for the free weekends. Happened about a dozen times.

Year 10 broke into the senior basketball team, and then dropped everything else. Hold tight all the ballers, we should have a VIP2 pickup game at some point this summer

after what happened with the footbal link up

this is highly unlikely

lmao

wind floaters

then on the opposite side of the spectrum them granite mitre balls.

get licked in the face with that and you're not getting up.

secondary school, blasting a football into a crowd >>

lmao blastin the ball at a group of girls was the ONE

lmao you wankers, i remember this happening a couple of times, its like a mad panic coz you dont know where its going to land and everyone else is trying to get out of the way and getting in your way in the process

i remember boys kicking footballs into puddles you were standing right next to and getting muddy water all over your tights aswell

was pissed ever having to play with these.

I remember at Middle school one dinner lady got blasted in the face with a Mitre delta so they tried to ban leather casers, foolish teachers thinking that we would take notice.

I was in the choir too. On some Snowman Walking In The Air type swag.

Mum was FURIOUS when I quit. My excuse was my voice broke, she weren't having it.

Did guitar too. Teacher was mad shady though.

Wait, you painted murals for girls AND sung on the choir?

101glee_sc-8_3277_f.jpg

Savant was blatently the guy standing up...

b4 i expand on my sporting prowess

i hate this carefree attitude to abusing Her majesty's english.

its not 'was you', its WERE YOU.

obviously u seem to have spent more time on the grass than in class.

/

i did 400m and high jump. have 2 trophies for 3rd and 2nd place (high jump) at school level

was/AM still a sick Table tennis lord

Played football in year 7.

Went downhill from there.

Dont think I brought my PE kit in once after year 7.

Was jokes to see the teachers not know what to do when they used to send everyone without kit to a room but there was way to many people always without kit there werent enough space lol.

Hold tight all the ballers, we should have a VIP2 pickup game at some point this summer

after what happened with the footbal link up

this is highly unlikely

What happened, I assume everyone mysteriously got Van Persie'd the week before and couldn't make it?

There is little or no bantering over basketball on here, maybe there'd be a turnout with less pride at stake

What was the best goal you man ever scored at school?

I remember in Games/P.E, must've done a 'Giggs vs. Arsenal - FA Cup Semi's' run...

SAVAGED about 5-6 man & spanked the ball in the back of the net.

Looking back, the guys were sh*t, but scoring a goal like that when you're 13 >>> __________________________________

I remember in Games/P.E, must've done a 'Giggs vs. Arsenal - FA Cup Semi's' run...

Looking back, the guys were sh*t, but scoring a goal like that when you're 13 >>> __________________________________

Remember this boy, Rory. We called him the playground legend. He used to twiss up man in school for fun on some Maradona/Ronaldinho ting but when it came to school matches it was air.

Then he got a girlfriend and she dumped him in 6th form then he chucked himself of the 3rd story of a car park. RIP still

Lol @ the way certain guys (Brisco,LS) are telling others what they did at a certain point in their life based on what they believe was/is possible for a certain age group. They isn't a rule governing all schools saying ONLY let kids of such age do the 60m, 100m, 200m etc. Each school sets their own agenda based on government guidelines/health and safety etc.

/

My daughter is 6, in last years sports day she run & won a 60m race and she wasn't even tired. How are certain man going to tell me that I didn't run the 100m/200m or the 400m on sports days from years 7-10? LIKE WTF?

SMH

Some people boy

/

R1, certain things you said is dodge though.

Remember this boy, Rory. We called him the playground legend. He used to twiss up man in school for fun on some Maradona/Ronaldinho ting but when it came to school matches it was air.

Then he got a girlfriend and she dumped him in 6th form then he chucked himself of the 3rd story of a car park. RIP still

:blink:

/

Wait, is Mike G saying 100 metres didn't exist to Year 7's?

Can't be bothered to go back & read.