The Vip2 community

o-guy

u lot are gassin

when i met brisco he was of debo stature

:/

What?

:lol:

You HAVE to be gassing bruv or your smoking some good sh*t right about now and when you 'met' him

Debo stature you know :rofl:

true talk i was bunning a zoot @ the very moment i met him

but crow dnt affect my judegement like that

brisco is a tall guy still

i dont fully understand the meaning of this, but as with anything in life, it will come to me when i need it

i guess we use this topic to direct some personal messages to particular users that have made an impact on our e-life???

Black ant - i salute you good man, one of the greatest posters with the least fuss, if we could all just be a little more like you, the e- world would be a little happier place to reside

Superstition - i know i failed to connect with you on this physical plane, in fact, i feel many mortals have failed to meet your expectations in this material realm, i shall meet you at the pinnacle of 32 path of ascension where i can relinquish a more profound impression upon ur soul, maybe in the form of jazz music, your opinion means that much to me

'and until next time, take care of yourself and each other'

:blush:

Ryder - Got bullied in school

DST - Virgin

Bane - Indian Neek

Fybar - Someone who hears what goes on in his ends because his sister is beating some gang member but does not have any friends in gangs or anything as he likes to imply

Lahi - Funny guy tbh, seems like one of them people that take the piss out of people all the time

Imsmooth - Mum had him on SMASH till he was 18

Faze - Pub lad

Esquilix - Got bullied in high school because of his weight and long hair, now hes left he has tried to turn into a man and uses witty jokes to cover up his history and emotional scars

Cipher - Top bloke

Lemon - Loves his job to much

Afghoon - Got abused by uncle abdul narakalan as a yout

Venom - Wishes he was abused by uncle abdul narakalan as a yout

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BANE>>>>>>>>

/

bane...... any rindi bindi don from thornton heath that supports united (go figure)

Frank: The type of guy who is quite funny, everyone enjoys his company but after one too many he turns into a c*nt and starts on everyone, and then has to spend the next week apologising.

Mr Jefffah: Irons his pyjamas.

this isnt any lol begging cos i dont care for your lols

elkapitan: typical annoying nigerian with a chip on his shoulder. tries to think he's smarter when no ones really competing, but when he does try he fails woefully

Mike kane: that breh you would want to keep as a friend in college/uni cos he's close to many girls as they see him as safe and confide in him. They will NEVER f*ck him but he knows that

and just chooses to go for girls outside his usual circle. part from that...no other problems

brisco: everything's already been said

lemons: the only safe cracker in the community

esquifag: ive already said enough about him from day so i snm

EASE: horsefaced annoying bitch that makes you wanna kill yourself

superstition and social : dont get their psychology, so it just appears stupid to me more time.

Queen Bee: typical young single mum on income support trying to justify her self imposed situation she probably hasnt learnt from, as i predict baby #2 in 18 months

• Upvote 1

p brisco has a big character to make up for his physical height, mans talented but needs to work harder, feed the creative, starve the destructive.

lol spot on (im not short tho)

i might as well add you have short man sydnrome. about you're not short, any fully grown man over 21 still under 5'8 is short.