What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

As I said yeah I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16 and finished school with my best friend who I had known since I was a baby whilst using a condom, I'm 23 and I've never been pregnant or had an STI/STD, I think this fact alone shows that my Mum did quite a good job in regards to this matter.
The majority of girls haven't had an STI or been pregnant by that age, that's just good common sense. The fact she allowed him to stay over with her daughter presents questionable parenting skills imo.

I'm not actually singling (sp?) her out per se, more her Mother for letting those type of things happen in her own house.
ask for her mothers email address then tbh
That doesn't even make sense. If you're going to mention someone in relation to the topic in question, you need to expect people to reference it.
wud be pretty funny if you emailed her though

As I said yeah I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16 and finished school with my best friend who I had known since I was a baby whilst using a condom, I'm 23 and I've never been pregnant or had an STI/STD, I think this fact alone shows that my Mum did quite a good job in regards to this matter.
The majority of girls haven't had an STI or been pregnant by that age, that's just good common sense. The fact she allowed him to stay over with her daughter presents questionable parenting skills imo.
Alright.
  • Downvote 3

I'm not actually singling (sp?) her out per se, more her Mother for letting those type of things happen in her own house.
That doesn't even make sense. If you're going to mention someone in relation to the topic in question, you need to expect people to reference it.
She'd probably make me a sandwich after.
  • Upvote 3

so wats stopping you,sounds like a win win

honestly, this is just a white people thingi know loads of white girls who used to have their boyfriend sleep over at their house at 16this sh*t would never happen in a black or asian household
  • Upvote 6

so wats stopping you,sounds like a win win
You're right! PM me the address charlie, I'm feeling peckish.

He wasn't my boyfriend he was my best friend since I was a baby and used to be at my house nearly every day and our Mums were friends.Only one of my boyfriends ever slept at my house (once) when I was 17 and that was because my Mum was in the middle of being a c*nt and didn't care what I did at that time.Can I just say for the record I know my Mum wasn't the best Mum in the world which is why we haven't spoken since I was 17 nearly 5 years now. I don't need you lot to tell me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

charlie yr tale of woe has warmed you once again to our hearts,cs you shud reconcile with the old girl im sure she misses you and will like to assume this bff role once more,as im sure you wud as wellgive project pat the email and she will act as an intermediaryafter that then i think its bacon sarnies all round rly (mine is a kofte kebab in pitta)

• Upvote 1

charlie yr tale of woe has warmed you once again to our hearts,cs you shud reconcile with the old girl im sure she misses you and will like to assume this bff role once more,as im sure you wud as wellgive project pat the email and she will act as an intermediaryafter that then i think its bacon sarnies all round rly (mine is a kofte kebab in pitta)
If you sleep with her, you get upgraded to a crumpet. Just a thought.

Not you Lew, I know who it is. The reason I know this is if you look through "her" previous posts over half are either directed at me/something I said/posted to entice a reaction out of me.If you can't get over it after all this time go jump off a bridge prick you of all people f*ck OFF.However if you're really a girl pms Facebook, now.

Guest Awesome Kong
What the f*ck Skepta has to do with me is really out of my comprehension. No it wasn't Grey Fox.We were best friends since nursery he was more of a family friend than anything he always used to stay at my house and spend mothers day at my house sometimes too. Don't see the big deal to be honest we were never in a relationship that was clear to my Mum and everyone else, I just wanted to get it over and done with we never did it again and never will.
Wait, wait, wait, you didn't wait for at least someone special? Stupidness!
  • Upvote 1