Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

Your faith is dumb and I don't much care for it.

27 posts in this topic

Was having a heated debate with a certain user about what I saw on the news

Basically Muslim parents are taking their kids out of music classes (a national curriculum requirement) for what seems to be no reason, "Blackening their hearts" one pamphlet said

The user in question said it doesn't matter why they want to remove their children, just that their reasons of belief and it being against their faith is enough.

Naturally I disagree and think this is bullshit

What do you think

DISCLAIMER: Could be anyone of any faith, Sikh, Hindu, Nazi etc etc

Would need to see the news story before i could form an opinion 2bh

/

Although on second thoughts, and this is without knowing the full story, unless the child is being removed from music lessons because they are falling behind in more important subjects, then i think its wrong. Yea fair enough music isnt important unless you choose to take it into further education or whatever, but everyone else has to do it, why be so f*ck*ng awkward?

music shouldn't be compulsary

/

need to hear how teaching their children about music is "blackening their hearts"

who gives a f*ck about music class though?

if it was something like maths then maybe it would be an issue.

They teach alot of wrong stuff in schools

It's not all muslim parents, just the 'extremists' :rolleyes:

If those 'extremists' don't want their kids in a dangerous subject like music, then they should have to wait 'til it's no longer compulsory.

Doubt the less 'radical' families care.

/

R.E. is laughing it up right now

^^^ this, 2bh whenever there is something about muslims doing this and that and how bad it is, its not the normal families they are talking about but the extremists, but the way its just written or said as muslims generalises it, which does nothing but cause trouble really

If it's solely Muslims behaving like this then there's no other way to describe it

it could be written as

" a minority of muslim families "

i cant comprehend not being allowed to do music, but if thats what they wanna do, then its not really gna hold them back in school

at christmas time in primary school me an my jehovas witness bredrin an my rasta bredrin never used to partake in any christmas music lessons, carol singing etc

it could be written as

Exactly, or words to that effect

but tbh u shud b able to work it out through common sense

NAME NAME ESQI

I AGREE WITH U

NO RELIGION SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MAKE SUCH A RIDICULOUS DEMAND... ESPCIALY MUSLIMS

THE GIV AN INCH AND THEY WILL TAKE A f*ckIN METRE...TRUST ME I KNOW...

YOU LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU BEND YOUR RELIGION TO THE WILL OF THE ENGLISH RULES AND LAWS

WE CANT HAVE ANY GROUP BEING ALLOWED MORE IMPORTANCE THAN ANOTHER AND THAT INCLUDES CHRISTIANITY

THIS WAS A PAGAN COUNTRY FOUNDED ON CELTIC TRADITIONS

NOW WE ARE A SECULAR COUNTRY..

IO HATE CUNTS WHO LEAVE ON FRIDAYS HALF DAY TO GO PRAY MISSIN HALF THE TUTORIAL OR WHO GET VEXED BECAUSE FOOD ISNT HALAL... OR WHEN UR IN A GROUP AND U HAVE 1 d*ckHEAD RELIGIOUS MUSLIM WHO DNT WNA EAT NON HALAL AND THE WHOLE GROUP HAS TO BEND TO THEIR WILL JUS BECAUSE 'AHH ITS HIS BELIEF'...

I CANT B THE ONLY ONE WHOSE ANNOYED BY THIS

Unfortunately though not everyone has common sense.

another thing i f*ckin hate faith schoools

never met a person who went 2 one of these who wasnt self absorbed in his own shitty religion

jew muslim ccatholics

cunts to a man

it could be written as

on the news they highlighted one school, where 22 children had been removed from lessons

never met a person who went 2 one of these who wasnt self absorbed in his own shitty religion

jew muslim ccatholics

cunts to a man

Afgoon may be as mad a a box of frogs but he makes a point, albeit in the most offensive way possible.

I don't think religion should be forced on children, they should have an active choice in the decision making of their belief system.

Although I've never heard this 'muslims don't play instruments' lark, I've got musilm friends that had shitty Casio keyboards back in the day. It's probably a small minority.

I'm more concerned with the fact French was compulsary in school, Even when we reached Year 9-11 we still had to do that sh*t for GCSE.

didnt even bother reading afgoons nonsense.

i dont think muslims should be pulled out of lessons, i think its important to educate yourself in all areas even if its adverse to your religion, cos it will allow u to make a better judgement on things.

On the other hand jews have segregated themselves and no one seems to make a fuss about it.

I'm more concerned with the fact French was compulsary in school, Even when we reached Year 9-11 we still had to do that sh*t for GCSE.

Why?! I think languages should be compulsory from early.

Its so silly that there is the attitude that everyone knows English so we shouldn't bother with it. Pretty sure most other European countries they learn English.

jew muslim ccatholics

cunts to a man

i went to a roman catholic comprehensive

and music should be compulsory, pulling r kids out of it is ridiculous, a lot of music is maths as well.

why should music be compulsory?

Why?! I think languages should be compulsory from early.

Its so silly that there is the attitude that everyone knows English so we shouldn't bother with it. Pretty sure most other European countries they learn English.

C/S

And in other countries they learn other languages from primary school which makes it a lot easier to grasp.

tbh we need to teach our kids how to speak english properly before we start on french and them latin based languages there