Weekend Football thread

Guest Rorschach

Good win , the prem is getting harder, Fulham gave us a hell of a gameSuperb Nasri, two superb goals, came up when we really needed himHughes f*cked up by playing that rookie FB lol always rated Kamara, hes not clinical but a good player...Fabianski did well made some crucial saves, Sparky can hold his head high, his lads wer superb n they wont go downlol @ Wally's cameo, crossing it outta touch and running it out of play pmsl exhibition of shitness Bebe wud be proud ov/Gallas was a beast 2dayCrouch was awful, i mean how many chances did he miss through a poor touch, or poor control or lack of anticipation, I swear he cant sniff out goals 4 sh*t.. n Defoe wernt sharp enuff../Did any1 hear that Freddie Sears stat?? He aint scored since his debut, 69 apps 1 goal lol joke ting

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I'm a Liverpool supporter but i really want Arsenal to do well this season, if they could win the league i would be elated. Arsenal should be at Barcelona levels right now it seems they've been on the verge of taking it to the next level for the last few years but never have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Everyone's beating/taking points from everyone and quite frankly, this season has proved, after your starting 11-14, you're not as strong as you thought you was.This is ANYONE'S title. I don't care about no damn performance, just get three points, starting again with the Champions League game next week.

• Downvote 1

Everyone's beating/taking points from everyone and quite frankly, this season has proved, after your starting 11-14, you're not as strong as you thought you was.This is ANYONE'S title. I don't care about no damn performance, just get three points, starting again with the Champions League game next week.
it's not ANY1s title. 3 horse race.
  • Downvote 1