How Drugs Work: Cannabis

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest Esquilax

bbc4 ftw

apparently some 60s doctor nearly made some gay guy straight using deep brain electrode stimulation and a prossie

Did you see the program before it about how 50% of our intelligence is inherited? sh*t was amazing

/

Pure THC in a vaporiser lol need me somma DEYT

bbc4 ftw

apparently some 60s doctor nearly made some gay guy straight using deep brain electrode stimulation and a prossie

Did you see the program before it about how 50% of our intelligence is inherited? sh*t was amazing

/

vaporizers >>>>>

my boy got some 4 bill one, had it out on his 21st house party a few years ago.....

waved is an understatement!!!!

bbc4 ftw

/

vaporizers >>>>>

my boy got some 4 bill one, had it out on his 21st house party a few years ago.....

waved is an understatement!!!!

Yeah I have one, use it every day. Literately saved my life because the amount of bongs I used to smoke would have killed my lungs in the next few years.

you got a link to the vape you got?? looking to invest

I use this one http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/Vaporbrothers_220v.html

had it for about 18 months now, used it every day, usually turned on for 4 - 8 hours a day and it still works perfect. Hasn't let me down once.

I have used volcanoes and most other vapes and this one is just as efficient.

Where does one acquire this Sativex then?

edit: just seen the legal purchase price as £480 :unsure:

waste of time if you are looking for a high

There is no evidence to suggest that Sativex® produces a ‘high’ comparable to recreational cannabis.

One of the cannabinoids in Sativex is THC whereas the other principal cannabinoid is CBD, a non-psychoactive molecule. Evidence suggests that CBD may modulate many of the unwanted effects of THC. Hence, through the incorporation of CBD and the utilization of an oromucosal spray delivery system which is administered through careful self-titration (dose adjustment) and which keeps THC from entering the blood too rapidly, patients are able to obtain symptom relief without experiencing a 'high'. Patients emphasise that they seek to obtain the medical benefits without intoxication and, when taking Sativex, are able to adjust their dose to achieve symptom improvement with the minimum of unwanted effects.

However as with all medicines, there is the potential for Sativex® to cause unwanted effects such as dizziness or fatigue when it is first used.

Watched the Cannabis one on iPlayer, locked off when man started calling weed a body terrorist...wtf

actually no, I carried on watching and then man proceeded to talk about how cannabis makes you 3-5 times more likely to have a heart-attack...

...If you run for a f*ck*ng bus you're 10 times more likely to have a heart-attack, if you f*ck*ng have a bash etc etc

made me angry tbh

watched this program yday. bit lame, thought it would be better.

all the smokers in there looked pretty f*cked up lol.

- that cliche stoner looking idiot with the hat on.

- that fiendish guy smoking out of some rank homemade bong making it look like crack sh*t.

- that girl with the f*cked up hair

that makes society think weed smokers are wasted oddballs.

the only normal one was imogen. im exactly the same as her, come hom from a hard days graft an smoke a spliff to unwind.

Esctasy looks sick... can anyone confirm on here?

may get it in this week end or next

It is amazing mate. Make sure you get real MDMA tho and not fake sh*t,

not as easy to come by these days.

comes down to who you know tho.

thing is

none of the normal people or professionals like teachers doctors eg that smoke weed are gonna go on TV and publicly announce it

infact no one is really gonna do that

apart from these oddballs

catch 22

im not gonna go and promote weed on tv then roll into work the next day like "hi"