Rate your parents

Davicious X

I give my dad 10 - Hard working, thoughtfull, dedicated, perfectionist, How he would do anything to protect his children, driven by money to be comfortable and loyality. Im also very proud of my dad for his quick response in emergancies and saving a young girls life which I will never forget.My mum a 10 also I admire my mum alot, about how hard she also works, her ability to multi task 101 things at one time and I get that from her, thinking outside the box, how she cares for others. The way she was there for me in my pregnancy and child birth was amazing I couldnt wish for more supportive parents. Love them highly!

• 2 weeks later...
gandalf how would you rate the quality of parenting that you experienced seeing as u raised the subject matter?
Completely forgot to add mine.Mum gets an 7/8 mainly for effort. She did the best she could despite all her probs.Dad gets a solid 3. I believe I've gotten to where I am cos I seen the way he did/does sh*t just don't work, and knew not to do it that way.

mum-100/10i love my mum to bits, every1 says there mum is the best in the world but mine realy isshes been thru soo much sh*t in her life, too long to go into detail but my dad used to beat her reh reh reh, but she stayed married to him fro 25 yrsthen at the age of 42 she done a degree n now shes a top professional spbut ye mums a soldier strongest woman alive, she loves helping ppl n shes such a tiny woman but she can shut any1 up, shes got that strong speech thing goin onevery1 of my mates or gfs who meet her always say aah ur mums so kl i wish mine was like thatdad- -100/10all he cared about was moneyhavent seen the prick since i was 16 b4 that i saw him wen i was 12muda f cant even bell man or shiti have a feeling wen he comes out hes gona come asking me for p i will dash him a pound coin

• 2 months later...

Me & my dad never had a close relationship, he left when i was young and I'd only see him now and then.He recently passed away I dint think it would bother me, but its hard boy i actually miss him... i went with my gran to clean out his flat... hardest thing ive ever done, to see how he was living was deepi know its nowt to do with this topic but i wanted to share without making a topic about itanyone else experienced the loss of a parent?

Sending/I'm trying to discern his cuntly qualities and you're not making it easy for me, so start talkin', capiche?
He is a sociopath, I don't really know what else to say.I remember him talking about guys in his training barracks in the army who hanged themselves/were beaten to death and laughing at how soft they were. He told me stories about things that happened to civilians/rebels after he got sent to the Caucasus with zero compassion slash borderline amusement.

Guest Esquilax

Fat Camp and Army Barracks aren't the same thing mateI know they both have bunk beds but one's made of wood the other's made of reinforced steel

• Upvote 3

the lad has lived a harsh life in them army barracks i can relate
"A friend of mine told me how their battalion entered some village or other. It didn’t get shelled much and was almost intact, but round the main square were large crosses upon which Russian soldiers had been crucified. They’d been nailed up by their hands and each had a few bullet holes in his chest. They had all been castrated. The commander ordered them to do a sweep through the village. All the men who could be found were herded into the square. They were thrown down in piles and then our soldiers started to hack them up. One guy pinned a Chechen to the ground with his foot while another pulled off his trousers and with two or three slashes severed his scrotum. The serrated blade of the bayonet snagged the skin and pulled the blood vessels from his body. In half a day the whole village was castrated, then the battalion moved out. Our dead men remained on the crosses – special units removed them later."/quotei don't think you can bro

Guest Fat Eric
Fat Camp and Army Barracks aren't the same thing mateI know they both have bunk beds but one's made of wood the other's made of reinforced steel
good one fella