Teenage Hitman guns down young mum for £200

Vertigo

Ribs never did or get convicted of rape although his judgement at times has been questionable at best

The rest of the man dem cant be considered any worse than any other "road" guys that are actually on stuff

Reason why the snitches name got baited is cos they only use pseudonyms when the witness is not know to the accused or the witness cannot be identifyed by the information that is being given to authorities.

edit: 2nd look. He doesn't even hit him with his knuckles..hits him where your finger bends

Thats a knuckle too bro.

Yeh i figured that lol you know what i mean tho, should connect with a flat fist when following through or the main bigger knuckles when snappin back for bare knuckle fighting for most effective results :Y:

edit: 2nd look. He doesn't even hit him with his knuckles..hits him where your finger bends

Thats a knuckle too bro.

Yeh i figured that lol you know what i mean tho, should connect with a flat fist when following through or the main bigger knuckles when snappin back for bare knuckle fighting for most effective results :Y:

punching with the PIP joints can be pretty effective tho, with the right technique and the right target