Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buttface

Facebook stalking?!

25 posts in this topic

Ex-best friend had a convo with another and knew about most things going on in my life, even tho we haven't spoke for a year. Sent a message to my boyfriend entitled 'Things you should know about your girl' . Facebook now set to totally private and so creeped out.CRAZY BITCH.Think it was a combination of my twitter/facebook/tumblr. Maybe I share too much.Anyone else had this?

I regularly stalk pics in my downtime

waste of money making timeget it in

I also stalk pics whilst getting it inWot u sayen

get more?

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

you achieve nothing by stalking bro. no result.jack gets his net worth up.up.

If I need to know where someone is, or to make sure they're not gonna be where I'm going I'll do a little research on their Facebook wall.

oh one half brasilian have english girl i stumbled acrossoh

_____ went from "single" to "in a relationship"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

_____ went from "single" to "in a relationship"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL

f*ck FACEBOOK.

you achieve nothing by stalking bro. no result.
This. Watching other peoples lives too hard instead of your own is a good way to watch your life pass you by.

f*ck FACEBOOK.
Sad to say but I don't think I could survive without it. Wouldn't know a thing about anyone EVER without it :D

fb does more harm than good tbh, we all have phones and people whose numbers you don't have you don't need them

its a great way to waste time but also a good way to share stuff with ur friends

Nearly got sucked into the stalking thing when a broke up with my boyfriend though. Checking it obsessively for a week to make sure he hadn't moved on.SO ASHAMED.I broke free though.I broke *free*

Bet your one of them chicks who are always gassing putting up pointless fb statues "stepped in chewing gum today"

Bet your one of them chicks who are always gassing putting up pointless fb statues "stepped in chewing gum today"
:D the ones on bb are worse"stomach cramps ahh" "no milk in the fridge ahh""theres a big spider in ma room ahh"kmt fak orf.

Looking at a couple photo albums as we speak.Kavos, Marbella, Etc, wonderful places!

f*ck FACEBOOK.
Sad to say but I don't think I could survive without it. Wouldn't know a thing about anyone EVER without it :D
Yet you're upset someone knew things about you? Even though you posted them in a public place?

what i think is funny when a chick is in a relationship and some next guys are commenting on her page and the boyfriend is like "...sorry?" or "dont piss me off" these are actual examples in the last week

i no guys who serially browse facbook photos practically everydaymy gosh

f*ck FACEBOOK.
Yet you're upset someone knew things about you? Even though you posted them in a public place?
Didn't even know it wasn't set on private!