Card Sharing

Sinister

Sorry for my stupidness

The f*ck*ng dish installer put the coax wire into the wrong port (loop out)

I just f*ck*ng clocked and put it in the right one and worked right away

whole f*ck*ng day wasted, fuming.

Thanks for all the help HRP, appreciate it alot!

For other people thinking this is hassle, it's not, just don't make a schoolboy error like me.

nt sure if uve tried switchin leads, my dish has 2 lines, one worked, other one didnt, when i gt no signal i just changed it

use just one on the top connection thingy, for some reason it has 2 but that bottom one is a next ting.

soon as u do that first thing is scan the channels, then flash the firmware, seeing as u flashed already u prob wont need to flash again and ur newcamd n ccccam settings should also remain

in the secret menu make sure active on that connection is set to on

Theres a specific channel you can go to, it's in the radio section, leave it there for 5mins and it should update for 7 days

epgdata1 or something...

Got SKY1 HD, it's not next to SKY1 but further down the list... I didn't use the list you had in that zip file as some channels were missing I.E Sky Atlantic so I just use the one from Blade Online...

got my box today

just setting it up now

need to go out and by a usb stick

need to roll out in an hour but i can see myself here all night setting this up

will keep man updated

• Upvote 1

not hard at all

if its already connected to the dish just follow it to the room it was in the pull it out and re route it

just done that from my housemates room to my room now

minor tings

/

having problems with the motor.... can see this being long

and i need to re set everything up in here too much electronics in one spot

unless sky come out with a different way to authenticate encryption keys, dnt see much they can do right now

that would prob also mean every customer would need a new box and card

was reading methods to stop it and they said the ability to change the encryption key every few seconds, rather than what it is now, so it puts pressure on the cardsharing server

other method is double encryption, first using the card, then a second part in the box itself rather than plain text keys etc

all that means upgrading a whole load of sh*t, they could do over time I guess

but for 150 its not a bad investment on my part, documentaries in HD >>>>>

up and running and it seems the dish is pointing at 19.2 not 28.2.... done my research and setting up the motor is a long ting

gnna call in a handyman

erm

I now want a second TV setup in my room on a PC

will I HAVE to get the cable from the dish split and sent into the next room?

Im thinking XBMC coz u can do cardsharing with some script, but I just dont know if ill need some PCI card and get the cable all the way there or if I can somehow stream it, someone should invent something to stream the signal or something

dnt even know if Im allowed to drill these walls, but its giving me a headache, Im lookin to get some mini itx pc, no idea how im gonna set it up

argh

with the EPG on the Blade, I discovered, instead of goin to radio and waiting 10 mins, go to the end of whatever group ur in and the last channel should be 7 day epg download or something, stay on that for a minute and it downloads for all groups. just tested it

/

this guy went the f*ck in

deffo gonna have to setup a bedroom ting