#OccupyWallStreet

O.Man

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember, right now, it's every man for himself.

http://www.highbridgeaudio.com/media/sound/9781598870916.mp3

On the surface everything seems peaceful enough, but just below it, it is every man and woman for him-or herself, this dynamic infecting even families and relationships. The culture may deny this reality and promote a gentler picture, but we know it and feel it, in our battle scars -PREFACE( 33 STRATEGIES OF WAR)

NP2wk.jpg

"'When you cut facilities, slash jobs, abuse power, discriminate, drive people into deeper poverty and shoot people dead whilst refusing to provide answers or justice, the people will rise up and express their anger and frustration if you refuse to hear their cries. A riot is the language of the... unheard." Martin Luther King

Operation Unity.

Date: 15th October

Time: 2pm

Mission: To send a clear message to the government of the UK that the people of the UK are aware of the underhand erosion of our freedom and are mobilizing and preparing to take it back.

Join with Anonymous to Occupy Parliament Square on this day. Many citizens in many countries will be converging. On their capital cities simultaneously to send the same message to the corrupt and tyrannical governments of the world. We are Anonymous (UK). The corrupt fear us, the honest support us and the brave join us. Find us at AnonymousUk.com, AnonymousUK.org and on Facebook Anonymous (UK) & "The Plan" Anonymous London. We are Legion. Expect Us!

VPFnc.jpg

GA1.jpg

http://occupylondon.org.uk/

http://www.goingtowork.org.uk/peers/

The government's controversial Health and Social Care Bill is making its way through Parliament, and after being approved by MPs, it's now with the House of Lords for further scrutiny and revision.

The involvement of the Peers marks an important step in the passage of the Bill and could be an opportunity to get the changes we need to stop or alter the Bill's measures which could break up and sell off parts of our health service.

You can help raise concerns about the proposed changes to the NHS by writing to a member of the House of Lords. They aren't as used to individual lobbying as MPs, so receiving personal contacts from members of the public should really get their attention.

Of course, one of the reasons they don't get much contact is that they don't have a direct group of constituents. We can help get around this, using this tool to adopt a Peer. We'll match you at random to a member of the House of Lords and help you to contact them, either directly with a posted letter, or by email.

Lmao

O.man if u r down for it I will come down and support prob with my bro feels

Same as me

Lol at European banks going bust in two weeks

should b there next saturday, will had back to my ends and go to work, and if its still goin on after 9pm i will drive back into town