Girls at Uni who stay with their bf's who never went

Guest Chelsea Jack

this guy 'uncle' should just find a man and keep it moving

everyone is should be rightly cautious but the way he talks hes defo gonna end up a lonely bitter old man

he sounds like hes been burnt numerous times

the levels of users on this forum is appalling these days

what kind of braindead faggot is this guy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

sooo since ur such a expert on getting cheated on

how man time has it happen to u?

well

since im not omniscient i wont be able to tell you

i cant tell you how many women in relationships i have ran through either, or how many occassions of infidelity i have heard about or how many grains of sand are on a particular beach im not autistic bro

when poirot solves a murder do ppl go up to him and say how come you know so much about murder have you been murdered bruv?

or do they say youve used a fine blend of observation, deduction and an understanding of human nature to arrive at a conclusion

with the kind of logic you guys are mastering its no wonder women are able to write their own tickets out here

as for upper class women, non western women or what have u, they are all women at the end of the day

if your girl is special thats fine, if all women are special and i have a broken heart or 40 yr old virgin thats fine, im just pointing out that with that kind of thinking you might want to go to specsavers because your vision is blurry, you cant see the bigger picture

roflmfao

Uncle Man >>>>>>>>>>

this guy 'uncle' should just find a man and keep it moving

everyone is should be rightly cautious but the way he talks hes defo gonna end up a lonely bitter old man

he sounds like hes been burnt numerous times

the levels of users on this forum is appalling these days

what kind of braindead faggot is this guy

every topic about women this guy rants on about how dirt they are fuck

if your anti female then u must be pro -male

/

does anyone know ANYTHING about this guy even where his from

and he used to call himself 'social' :/

confused, is the OP talking about a girl who leaves and goes somewhere far for uni? if so, I want to say changing the distance in a relationship is always difficult. I had such a girl away at uni (obv not wifeying). would see every holiday, and it was all good. she finished, was back in London and I could see her regularly, and it didn't work. Her role in my life was therefore meant to be the occasional weekend chick with months off in between.

if it isn't, and You mean You're living with Your girl and she goes uni, it sounds like a situation where You support what she wants to do. when Your girl has children, I'd like to think You'd be financing her life, while she's home for however long she needs to be, pregnant and with new born, etc.

this is similar. You and Your girl have an affordable lifestyle, and she wants to study. You 2 can live together on Your salary (or maybe Yours plus her part time salary) and she can study and better herself in this way. I don't see it as a problem in this scenario (discuss) ? (OP may not have worded it in that way, but that may be the case, he can't tell from outside the relationship, possibly)

but if the examples stated are what they are.... boy. man are havin the piss taken out of them.

did u know women dont perceive sleeping a guy once as cheating, they see it as a mistake but to carry it on is cheating

same chicks that think looking at another girl for too long, or looking directly at her backoff is cheating

the double standards are ridiculous

but this is some women, not all. would be naive to think every girl thinks they can get away with cheating at least once

and You must have had that girl, who You were certain that cheating on her, just once, only once, and admitting it will be the end of it