Music Industry

PopT

Jay-Z's albums, rated by himself:

1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)

jayz-albums-1204-500x464.png

Put Blueprint 2 at #5 and I'd agree with the top 5 (in no order). The rest I don't care about.

Dappy Dismisses Bankruptcy Reports

British rapper Dappy has dismissed reports suggesting he is facing bankruptcy, insisting "talented" stars will "always be financially stable".

The former N-Dubz star appeared at London's Bankruptcy Court last week (ends06Dec13) to face allegations he has fallen behind on his taxes. He was given an extension until January (14) to pay the debt, but subsequent reports suggested the musician has been suffering money troubles for some time.

Dappy has now spoken out to dismiss the claims, insisting he is too rich and talented for bankruptcy.

In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Wtf (what the f**k) is all this bullshhhhhhh (bulls**t) in the paper!!!!!! I just got (paid) a quarter of a mill (million)!!!! Plus my new record deal is on da (sic) table!!! Far from b (bankruptcy)... I got doe (money) now and always will have!!!!!! If your (you are) talented you'll always be financially stable!!!!!"

The bankruptcy hearing came just days after Dappy was kicked in the face by a horse in an accident at his country estate.

Guest Chelsea Jack

These guys rolled back the years.. damn

Love this 90's vibe. I wish this rap comes back for good.

South music f*cked up rap

NY coming back tbh

ASAP MOB, Troy Ave, Action Bronson etc