Free the realness

Pro

That is true about Instagram in general, at first it was banging, easy p*ssy, good banter, then the cunts came, just like they did with house raves, smoking weed, and everything else they have ruined

Now it just depends on who you follow

Used to allow myself to get drawn into arguements with girls the IQ of Malika posting up them stupid female guru quotes, and get replied to by 5/6 Kanu beanies

Now if somebody posts something dumb I just block them or if they have 1000s or followers just block them, because more than likely they are going to post bullshit

Dont post family/finances/work etc on there,

More time it is just another platform for me and my circle to banter on, photoshops, anti female pics, football banter etc and to try find the rare undiscovered gem who hasnt been ruined by social media yet

The worst is when a girl will post a half naked picture with some long message totally unrelated underneath, in comes,

boss_sho: so deep 

her: thanks

boss_sho: you alright though?

boss_sho: you on whatsapp

her friend: ahhh tell them babes!!

her: trust me 

See this so many times, these fatherless sperms trying to suck up and them getting ignored once they have served there purpose (complimenting her)

These type of species I just cannot stand, if I ever saw any of my friends doing that :/

not being funny but you cannot use my name like tht u dont know me or anything about me

all u no is the fraff i chat on ere

I think im the most well spoken and articulate out the lot of u

so piss off with ur neeky ways pls i dont like u

instagram was first and foremost used for the people with nikon cameras taking pics of scenery/arts/public figures and all that

then it went into something else

then something else

and now it is what it is now

Guest Chelsea Jack

That is true about Instagram in general, at first it was banging, easy p*ssy, good banter, then the cunts came, just like they did with house raves, smoking weed, and everything else they have ruined

Now it just depends on who you follow

Used to allow myself to get drawn into arguements with girls the IQ of Malika posting up them stupid female guru quotes, and get replied to by 5/6 Kanu beanies

Now if somebody posts something dumb I just block them or if they have 1000s or followers just block them, because more than likely they are going to post bullshit

Dont post family/finances/work etc on there,

More time it is just another platform for me and my circle to banter on, photoshops, anti female pics, football banter etc and to try find the rare undiscovered gem who hasnt been ruined by social media yet

The worst is when a girl will post a half naked picture with some long message totally unrelated underneath, in comes,

boss_sho: so deep 

her: thanks

boss_sho: you alright though?

boss_sho: you on whatsapp

her friend: ahhh tell them babes!!

her: trust me 

See this so many times, these fatherless sperms trying to suck up and them getting ignored once they have served there purpose (complimenting her)

These type of species I just cannot stand, if I ever saw any of my friends doing that :/

not being funny but you cannot use my name like tht u dont know me or anything about me

all u no is the fraff i chat on ere

I think im the most well spoken and articulate out the lot of u

so piss off with ur neeky ways pls i dont like u

When someone drops that bar you know they're real MAAADDDDD

Rhys Johnson ‏@md_ldn 7m

It was banter only for twitter obviously but CHATTING sh*t CALL ME RIGHT NOW AND LINK UP 07947925443

Collapse

Rhys Johnson ‏@md_ldn 57m

ITS A f*cking JOKE LIKE MY BOY AINT HERE WITH ME LAUGHING AT YOU CLOWNS

Rhys Johnson ‏@md_ldn 1h

Little does my friend know I pammed his girl couple years back when they was on a break

All for the retweets

Scum like this is exactly what the topic is about

Have no reason to be alive tbh

And you get the agreers and suck ups patting each others back

CP ‏@Cleee_DontCare 14m

“@md_ldn: Shit people taking banter to serious that stuff will get you corned uno” loool trust me. Simple joke

SchoolBoy R ‏@romezfigures 1h

Demz is muppet LOOOOOL and people just love chatting shit it's only banter chill out

@romezfigures: @ItsLadyMaiToYOU be easy .... Not everyday act bad for twitter .. Sometimes chill out take bets and clean

:/

This shit has been happening since humanity...

Just now its accessible and instant..

Human nature to show off

As for the p*ssy beggers and attention seeking females... You think that is new too ?

This sh*t has been happening since humanity...

Just now its accessible and instant..

Human nature to show off

As for the p*ssy beggers and attention seeking females... You think that is new too ?

Nah of course its not new

Same way moving thirst is not new

But these instant communication and transnational platforms to access and post information/pics/videos has obviously made it worse, much worse