Where to meet women?

mandizi

i know approaching gyal on road is dead now

lolwhat?

I meet them anywhere

road.

public transport (London Underground during commuting hours is a goldmine, I find my best quality women on the underground).

shopping of any kind. 

I'm not a gym man, but gym man have told me it's a good place.

anywhere I go, I will talk to any woman I find attractive (see this thread for my various stories of when it goes wrong: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/65641-worst-way-you-have-been-turned-down/ )

internet is increasingly used, can't frown on it. 

bro this aint 2005 gone are the days you could just drop a

"man thinks your looking nice still can i get your number" bar.if you can still do that in 2014 and pull props to you but i aint trying to get my manhood tarnished when she drops a "do i know you?"

when did I mention using any lines? Your question was about where, and if You're dropping "bars" and slang, sure, You will get nowhere. 

means nothing about my advice, which was a list of places.

read my 2nd post, clearly states You talk to them like it's normal to be talking to them out of practice. dropping a line isn't coming across as normal

Yh thats a good point imhim an probably the best advice. U immediately start with something in common.

Reminds me of part of a quote. Something like stop lookin for the one you love. Start doing the things you love an they'll be there

• Upvote 1

for some reason thought You said sun glasses, and was gonna agree, I need to see them without sunglasses before investing into them

one whatsapp picture with the sunglasses off before arranging to meet.

but no, the sun never makes me over rate them

if You want to "meet" women, that means women You don't already know, which means risk of "do I know You?"

if You're not down for taking risks, meeting women isn't for You, give up and stop wasting time thinking about it. 

what does a "do I know You" do to Your life, really? means one woman isn't interested in You today, whoop de doo.

are You really one to have Your whole confidence taken away by 1 rejection?

man wants a completely risk free 100% method of meeting women  :lmao:

this new breed of Betas have some cheek.