FAO: Ladies

CAMECHI89

The first time you had sex?Like obviously you will/should remember your first time but what im getting at is, the guy you done it with...is he still in your life?As in do you still talk to him? Do you still link him? Do you even now until this day consider him as special?Obviously the sexual experience will play a part on how you view the guy but I just wanted to know if thatsaying is TRUE. "girls ALWAYS remember their 1st time" Does it make a difference if the guy was good or bad to you?Coz some guys go on like a girl WILL remember you NO MATTER what, just because you were their 1st.I personally dont believe that fully. And also ladies, if you dont mind, could you also state the age you lost your V and the age you are now please.Guys reverse the roles if you want.

DISCUSS...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was 15 bin with him a yearwas with him 2 years after dont like him but still got luv 4 him and his family, the way they embraced me was greaterrfukin hated it, put me off sex for a couple weeks after, wudnt everwana b a V againbut he set the mood nicely and took his time so i guess it cud have been worser

Lost it at 20...Still 20 biggrin.gif Had a crush on him for like 2 yrs...Was with him 4months...then we broke up stayed friends... got back together for 5months...lost it to him (I was high as hell so it didn't hurt as much, until the second time *sobb*) then broke up again loool! I dunno i still care about him and I still talk to him... but he's such a doughnut... I feel to just cut him from my life so I can move on!

i was 17, the whole process was rather traumactic, i felt like crying.hes like ' you enjoyin it 'im there with a fake smile ' ye its wonderful ' , when really im hurting like a motherf*cka.it bloody hurt.i remember people in school having sex in the bushes when they were like 12 and 13 , that just was not the case with me , i was to busy being a kid at 12 , wasn't interested in boys.

Lost it at 20...Still 20 biggrin.gif Had a crush on him for like 2 yrs...Was with him 4months...then we broke up stayed friends... got back together for 5months...lost it to him (I was high as hell so it didn't hurt as much, until the second time *sobb*) then broke up again loool! I dunno i still care about him and I still talk to him... but he's such a doughnut... I feel to just cut him from my life so I can move on!
20??!!1rahtid. i salute you

hands.gif

i was 15, hes a prick, i was far too youngit was one of the most painful things i have ever experienced, just wanned to go straight home afterwards, i didnt have sex for over a yr after that, i dnt even know if you could call that sex cos he literally put it in, hurt me, no doubt broke my hymee and that was ithe ate the pussay tho, which was probably the highlight of the year i knew he was an arsehole before i did it, i dnt even know why i did it, like i said i was too youngi went on holiday shortly afterwards, came back didnt see him, dumped him over the phoneseen him one time after that time, called out to him "oii ugly boy", he turned around pissed to see me lool had a couple words and that was thatdont ever wanna see him ever again

Guest Scorpzz
i was 15 bin with him a yearwas with him 2 years after dont like him but still got luv 4 him and his family, the way they embraced me was greaterrfukin hated it, put me off sex for a couple weeks after, wudnt everwana b a V againbut he set the mood nicely and took his time so i guess it cud have been worser
Oh dear

Guest MessyGyal

was nearly 17 im 28 nowbeen with him 8 months but known him since i was 5split a year latergot back together and married himsplit 3 years agoi remember it hurting but apart from that it wasnt that memorable.i dont really regret losing it to him but i dont really like to give it much thought know hes a chapter in my life that ive closed and i dont like to think about

Same *takes hat off*

I was 18 and i never wanna go thru that agen.I feel sorry for the future generation. Swear i felt like crying too.I had to stop. I couldnt take it anymore.Didnt have sex for like another 5 months after that cos i was scared.
But do you still have that soft spot for that guy?If no then did you have that soft spot for him for long?I just want to know how long it takes girls to get over/ get rid of that soft spot for their first.

I don't think you ever get over it. I remember the day, the approximate time and the song that was playing. It was quite romantic actually, I resent the fact that I'm not a virgin anymore but I will always remember it.
Yeah I know you will always remember it. Like who wouldnt?Especially if it werent a REALLY bad 1st time.But LOGers what I want to know is IF you still have a soft spot for this guy. Say if you were to see him now.How would you be towards him?How would you feel?Let me apply it to me coz maybe that would help too.Ive been with my girl almost 2yrs yeah and I was her 1st. I didnt rush her or nothing and im pretty sureshe was comfortable with it and as far as I know, shes happy with the way ive treated her and that.So say now we broke up and couple months or say a year later later she had a man.Do you think she would feel weak around me, considering I was her 1st and I was good to her?

Guest mattthernbsinger
was nearly 17 im 28 nowbeen with him 8 months but known him since i was 5split a year latergot back together and married himsplit 3 years agoi remember it hurting but apart from that it wasnt that memorable.i dont really regret losing it to him but i dont really like to give it much thought know hes a chapter in my life that ive closed and i dont like to think about
11 years since ur lsot ur viringity?so have u slept wid more then 3 guys?

AE I'm still with him. If we broke up and I bucked him on road I would feel it no doubt. Your girl is always gonna have a soft spot for you, I mean first love and losing her virginity to you...No doubt unless it was a bitter relationship or you became a tramp after you broke up she'll still feel a bit giddy if she hadn't seen you in a while.If I was in that position I would try to play it cool but if it was a love thing between us (as it is) I would hope that he would feel something too.

AE I'm still with him. If we broke up and I bucked him on road I would feel it no doubt. Your girl is always gonna have a soft spot for you, I mean first love and losing her virginity to you...No doubt unless it was a bitter relationship or you became a tramp after you broke up she'll still feel a bit giddy if she hadn't seen you in a while.If I was in that position I would try to play it cool but if it was a love thing between us (as it is) I would hope that he would feel something too.
Yeah I get you still.Needed the reasurance init. biggrin.gif