Bojan Krkic

Necksta

This guy seems nuts.Bojan KrkiÃâ¡ (born August 28, 1990 in Lleida, Catalonia, Spain), known as Bojan, is a 16-year-old Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona in Spain.He is widely considered to be one of the most promising young talents of his time. His father, who holds the same name, was a well known footballer in Serbia, where he played for Red Star Belgrade, and a scout for FC Barcelona since 1997. His mother is of Catalan descent. He speaks fluent Catalan and is very proud of his Catalan descent.Bojan joined the Barcelona FC's cantera in 1999, and scored 889 goals in seven years.[1] A quick striker, with quite notable dribbling skills, Bojan shot to prominence at the UEFA European Under 17 Championships in Luxembourg in May 2006 when he was joint top-scorer. He achieved this despite being a year younger than most of the other players in the tournament and only playing 45 minutes in four out of five of Spain Under-17s matches. He scored a hat-trick against Luxembourg before inspiring his side to a 3-0 victory over the eventual champions Russia, with all of the goals being scored with him on the pitch as a second half sub. In the third match of the tournament, he scored a penalty after once again being introduced at half time. He started the semi-final against the Czech Republic but after his team mate Roberto García was sent off, Spain struggled and lost 2-0 in a shock result. In the third-place play-off Bojan was once again a second half sub and scored the opener on 53 minutes. When the match went to penalties, he scored and his side won 5-4 to finish third.Bojan is currently playing the 2006/2007 season with the FC Barcelona B team and will be able to sign professional terms when he turns 17.Bojan played his first match with Barcelona on April 24, 2007 scoring a goal in a friendly match against Al-Ahly. The match ended with a 4-0 for FC Barcelona.[2]FC Barcelona C 250 A (889) GFC Barcelona B 15 A (31) Ghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojan_Krkic

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

They've spoke about him on Revista Del la liga & said he's a goal machine & he could be introduced to the senior side as soon as he turns 17.I bought him for 19mil on FM & he scored a ridiculous amount of goals & won me the treble with Portsmouth.Ang tite the plp on here always criticising Wenger for buying youth players. Barca will have the sickest strike force in a few years in Dos Santos, Messi & Bojan & they would of spent peanuts on all three.

hes tiny as well which is great because it means he will have a long carreerunlike all these athletes about right nowi seen him play for spain and europe, he had up all them big africans when he played for europegot a real ballers brain

hes tiny as well which is great because it means he will have a long carreerunlike all these athletes about right nowi seen him play for spain and europe, he had up all them big africans when he played for europegot a real ballers brain
Cos it worked marvels for Michael Owen didnt it...

owen got ruined by coming back from injuries too soon and playing not fully fit....but if he has the career owen has had im sure he will be happy5 major int tournamentseuropean trophiesdomestic cupseuropean player of the year1 in 2 goal record club and countryowen doesnt have a footballers brain aswellnice try mate biggrin.gif

Did well in the U17s tournie last month but thats all we've really seen of him.I'm going to wait and see what he does for Barca before I call him sick or anything. See if he does it at the big level, remember Portillo of Madrid? Same type of hype as this kid banging goals in at B and C level then look what happen.

ill bump this thread in 15 years and show man the levels

Did well in the U17s tournie last month but thats all we've really seen of him.I'm going to wait and see what he does for Barca before I call him sick or anything. See if he does it at the big level, remember Portillo of Madrid? Same type of hype as this kid banging goals in at B and C level then look what happen.
You stole just what i was about to say, i was thinking that up while taking a piss.Im not judgeing him of a youtube video see what he does at the senior level.Aslo has anyone else noticed that spains youth teams play on astro turf rather than grass.Wonder why that is.

ill bump this thread in 15 years and show man the levels
nobody is denying hes a good player.he's not developed yet though physically. there's definitely more to come in terms of strength and maybe even height. and you still havent explained that ridiculous statement you made.small & unathletic = long career yeah biggrin.gif

i meant more that he should have a long career because he has a football brain from what i have seenunlike a lot of young players you see around these days who rely on pace and strength....i was being a bit of a prick the way i worded my original statement