Bojan Krkic

Necksta

Did well in the U17s tournie last month but thats all we've really seen of him.I'm going to wait and see what he does for Barca before I call him sick or anything. See if he does it at the big level, remember Portillo of Madrid? Same type of hype as this kid banging goals in at B and C level then look what happen.
You stole just what i was about to say, i was thinking that up while taking a piss.Im not judgeing him of a youtube video see what he does at the senior level.Aslo has anyone else noticed that spains youth teams play on astro turf rather than grass.Wonder why that is.
Days. When we toured Spain, we had to play on Astro for one match. Hard to stay on youir feet man.And it was made worse by the fact it was about 35 degrees, AND we were playing a Barcelona Feeder club, called Jupiter FC or suttin.They were too gully. f*cking sick touch on the ball.

Did well in the U17s tournie last month but thats all we've really seen of him.I'm going to wait and see what he does for Barca before I call him sick or anything. See if he does it at the big level, remember Portillo of Madrid? Same type of hype as this kid banging goals in at B and C level then look what happen.
You stole just what i was about to say, i was thinking that up while taking a piss.Im not judgeing him of a youtube video see what he does at the senior level.Aslo has anyone else noticed that spains youth teams play on astro turf rather than grass.Wonder why that is.
Days. When we toured Spain, we had to play on Astro for one match. Hard to stay on youir feet man.And it was made worse by the fact it was about 35 degrees, AND we were playing a Barcelona Feeder club, called Jupiter FC or suttin.They were too gully. f*cking sick touch on the ball.
Astro turf is hard to stay up on if its got sand on, very hard at night when it gets due on the ground.Some astro pitches is aight tho cuz they aint got sand on them.Who did you use to play for.

• 7 years later...

Saying he cost less than 3 million :o