OMG look at this racist message board

cola

wow, lemme join quick....i might make a black ppls appreciation thread...
I say we all join an go on sick in there! Who's on it??
yeh come lets do that, but you never know, racists are unpredictable, i bet they'll be quick to bait the IP's to some hacker heads lolroom descriptions gave me jokes, these people are actually messed up in the head Niggers in Africa (1 Viewing)Voodoo, goat f*cking, violence, exotic diseases, famine, war (tribal squabbles) and corruption. It's a n***** birthright and found in the toilet bowl of the world. n***** Jokes (1 Viewing)Niggers provide an endless source of amusement as they try to blend in to the civilized world.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually if you can get a niggers bank account # and give it to him that would be priceless, some shitskins hard earned wefare $$$ going back to da mudda land
i was once called child of poobut that one there, is one a da worst ones ive heard, i couldnt even laugh

Guest Removal Man
actually if you can get a niggers bank account # and give it to him that would be priceless, some shitskins hard earned wefare $$$ going back to da mudda land
i was once called child of poobut that one there, is one a da worst ones ive heard, i couldnt even laugh
u got called 'child of poo'?lmao wtfu must of just laughed right?

u got called 'child of poo'?lmao wtfu must of just laughed right?
i was around 11 yrs old, yr 7, in a school for of white people, the only black in my year, i was shocked and upset, and i said what did u say? and she laughed and said nothinglater one she was fraffin on about how her mum and aunt are members of some racist group in america whites against something or other