• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doughboi
how did u get banned?
Date ban lifted:NeverOther messages: Go to hell faggot biggrin.gif
Did you even get to make a topic?
nope, I pm'd some bitch called latrine then 5 mins later i was banned

Leave it.Freedom of speech and all that.I'm an official member of the BNP. I don't like the way to have "white pride" is deemed as racism. I also enjoy their policy of kicking out all 1st generation immigrants and their kids, all asylum seekers, etc. More and more people are backing BNP so it shouldn't be long...

and they are talking about the IQ of people? this is their forum rules default messageForum RulesRegistration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.Although the administrators and moderators of The Forums of Niggermania will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Forums of Niggermania, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Guest Durrty Boi

what the point?goin down tot heir level will only giv them more fire to talk about how niggers do this n do that, even on the net they cnt b civilised etcf*ck em let them do what they wantliving in hate of people you dont know is not th lick

Guest Durrty Boi

u man are better off not giving them the attention they cravedo u think a real racist would sit behind a computer all day typin sh*ttheir jus bored lil nerds who got bullied by a few black people

signing up and trying to infiltrate is foolish. im sure it takes no more than 30 seconds to click on "permanent ban" by their moderators, than your 15 minutes it takes to sign up a new email address. you cannot change their way of thinking so no need to give them attention. best way to 'attack' them is find out how they can be taken down legally. they are registered in the US, although by british people, and there are EU laws regarding racist websites.