OMG look at this racist message board

cola

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I jus laughed when I saw this, because you can't really take these people seriously. Their just a bunch of ignorant attention-whores who probably got bullied by black people when they went school or some sh*t. They're too cowardly to say to say all that bullshit on road, so they sit behind a computer all day and vent all thier anger to complete strangers biggrin.gif Real racists are'nt pussies who spend their time making racist jokes and dumb pictures.I pity them. Anyone who spends their life being so angry and bitter isn't worth catching feelings over

Am I a real racist?I really did once take it to road and punched an old black woman in Marks And Spencer Kensington.

No. I just didn't like her. I was made to feel like a giant racist C18 member, granny basher by every single spectator though. PC barstards. She was about 68 but in my opinion, if you're that old and frail you should not run your mouth.

Piss off.I'm white and the only veins you can see are the ones of my ankle which I especially squeeze to pop them out. My clients like it.