Swear down, this world is so fucked, I'm learning new things everyday...

Apocalyptica

At my second day of work there was a big commotion going on outside Topshop so because the shop floor wasn't busy I went out to see what the problem was. Security had this guy pinned to the ground and fragments of what I guessed was a camera were scattered all over the floor. A blonde woman in her mid 30's seemed distressed whilst a crowd formed. As I walked closer I heard her screaming ''He's a f*cking pervert, I felt it''. So I'm like what the f*ck is going on here.It later emerged that this guy left his house on a mission with his camera to film and take pictures up ladies skirts without them knowing. So I'm thinking rah, sick guy certain man must get their kicks that way but I spoke to one of the security guards and he said that this is common nowadays, especially at this time of the year and in busy places like shopping centres, supermarkets and so on.So being the curious guy I am, I decided to research this and what I came across was shocking...A website called The Candid Board.Here users from all over the world discuss which are the best cameras to use, they share techniques on being as sly as possible, I even saw links that were selling cameras inside shoes so a man only have to position his foot under a girls skirt for footage.But nah, it didn't stop there. I got to the images section and img31651nb5.jpgimg31721ue2.jpgimg31841psf2028large29kk6.jpgimg317512028large29ue8.jpgattachment750a9dae0.jpgattachment753970zc3.jpgattachment759799fu7.jpgattachment7219d0vh7.jpgattachment6da3b3po6.jpgattachment6dc20fvu6.jpgSite's absolutely f*cked, they've got video and pictures shared of upskirts, downblouses, girls sunbathing on the beach, girls at waterparks, men even sharing pictures of their cousins and sisters.Boy, I feel it for women, they have to worry about so much sh*t. Imagine some man trying this on your wifeykins, I swear on my aunts grave, I'd cave his skull in if he ever tried this to any of my loved ones.

sick guys