So how would you compare

It's true.Too many people were lost during the move.And there doesnt seem to be any fresh meat signing up.
Partially the problem but not the main one, the reason it look me so long to come in here properly was cos of the standard of topics.Kinda air most of them, its gradually getting better but still, some dead folks up in here just reply to topics and dont hit the new topic button themselves.Everyone must have sh*t in their life to contribute.Topics need to be funny or infomative.

Guest Durrty Boi
It's true.Too many people were lost during the move.And there doesnt seem to be any fresh meat signing up.
should change once the main page is sorted

Guest The Operative.

It wont.This site has no specific target group.People signed up to 'that place' because they were at least interested in urban music. Unless VIP2 targets a demographic with a distinct subject it will never grow.

It wont.This site has no specific target group.People signed up to 'that place' because they were at least interested in urban music. Unless VIP2 targets a demographic with a distinct subject it will never grow.
From the VIP2 myspace I was under the impression it was looking to be the new Urban hotspot.

RWD will always be the "daddy". This site is too complex (not intellectually, just to look at). There are too many buttons and intricacies to the board.RWD VIP room was the best, cos all of the fraff/race talk/youtube sh*t, and litany of other rubbish was effectively removed.

True.Ultimately this forum is JUST a forum for the sake of being a forum. You see how what i wrote kina makes sense but not really...abit like this place lol..anyway the reconstruction of RWD was kind of a blessing in disguise for me, whilst all that foolishness was going on i spent a lot less time on the net, and focused my attention on more important things which positively affected my life. Before that I was literally surfin RWD everyday....but NOW you'll only find me coming on here a couple times a week (if that).

this is similar to rwd before it went deadtruss

True.Ultimately this forum is JUST a forum for the sake of being a forum. You see how what i wrote kina makes sense but not really...abit like this place lol..anyway the reconstruction of RWD was kind of a blessing in disguise for me, whilst all that foolishness was going on i spent a lot less time on the net, and focused my attention on more important things which positively affected my life. Before that I was literally surfin RWD everyday....but NOW you'll only find me coming on here a couple times a week (if that).
lmfaoThat RWD crack.

lmfaoThat RWD crack.

the sendages/exposure topics and just characters in general seemed better. now days people just throw cheapshots here n there. far better mix of characters on rwd who moved on even b4 it died perhaps. even the whole 'draw for the pic' trait has gone. and we're left with attenbrogouh and his usually way to overboard pics.