The Earth

Guest Bedroom Bully

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ people who believe some entity called God, who we have never seen, and is more so a figment of peoples elaborate imaginations created the Earth.Evolution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>God
seen, why is this? bcos science has proved there is no God? disbeleif doesnt make it any more unrealistic u know.

lmao @ people who believe some entity called God, who we have never seen, and is more so a figment of peoples elaborate imaginations created the Earth.Evolution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>God
seen, why is this? bcos science has proved there is no God? disbeleif doesnt make it any more unrealistic u know.
I'm not critizing anyones beliefs.Each to their own at the end of the day.But in this day and age, what is more feasible?

I'm not critizing anyones beliefs.Each to their own at the end of the day.But in this day and age, what is more feasible?
oh so its about feasibility then? bcos you now have windows vista and PS3. maybe you mean 'acceptable'

Guest Bedroom Bully
No, like i said feasible.Evolution which we (most of us) understand, and is backed up with substantial evidence. ORA belief. Which is backed up with no facts what so ever.
The bible is fact, lol

No, like i said feasible.Evolution which we (most of us) understand, and is backed up with substantial evidence. ORA belief. Which is backed up with no facts what so ever.
The bible is fact, lol
How the hell is the bible fact?!Its an elaborate story to hold conformity among the human race.

The bible is fact, lol
How the hell is the bible fact?!Its an elaborate story to hold conformity among the human race.
LOL @ people who take the bible for real life.God is an old, dated theory IMO. In the days the bible were written there were no technology to discover what we know to be true today - evolution. To explain the unknown, it would be explained to these people "God made it". The whole God theory is patronising to mans intelligence if you ask me... "Why are we here?" "Because God said so."Mary was a slosh who made up all that immaculate conception lark, she simply had an affair behind Josephs back and got pregnant. The real babyfather probably didn't want to know and she couldn't pass the kid off as Josephs as he hadn't even mashed it yet. More fool Joseph though, he ended up raising next mans seed.As for Moses, if he was still about today he will be sectioned. Sectioned on a section 3 under the mental health act 1983 like I were. He went into the mountains and heard sh*t, either he was smoking some good sh*t or he was mentally disturbed, or perhaps he spent so long alone in the mountains he was hungry, etc and got all the side effects such as psycosis starvation can bring.

the big bang put us here. so i think.
So you should be sure. My parents had a bang on New Years hence my existance.

Guest G-dub

Space is the 1 that always baffles me!how the f*ck does it never end, everythings gotta have a end, if so, wats on the other side? loland what was there b4 it, etc etc.sh*t just f*cks with my head! lol

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Ocean baffles me the most. Some of the creatures down there.I find it nuts how fish can have natural lights in them and stuff.

the miracle of life is proof of Allah existence. Peoples in modern times are distract from prayer, they think it is no important. Materials goods and modern comforts is blame for this one. i am multi- millionaire, could afford to live life of luxury, but i am choose to live simple life, with not too many things, just basic thing i am need everyday.Our life on this planet only temporary, afterlife is permanent, piety is surefire way to avoid the fire from the hell and ascend to paradise.

i am multi- millionaire, could afford to live life of luxury, but i am choose to live simple life, with not too many things, just basic thing i am need everyday.
Give your money away to people who REALLY need it then...
I using moneys to help peoples of Palestine reclaim land