memorable teachers at your school

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Griffiths... Some racist. Man hated me from the moment he laid eyes on me to the point where another teacher admitted that they dropped me down a set in Maths so that he wouldn't be my teacher.Mr. Lecouter... A Chemistry teacher that had a glass eye coz he lost it in an experiment actually at my school. One time we're all f*cking about while he's writing on the board and he shouts out "Stop that! I can see you! I do have eyes you know!" First guy to laugh got after-school detentions for the rest of the week.

Mr.Bakare, Mr.Conteh and Ms.Henshaw all african and all maths teachers. They were serious jokers, they did not ramp either!In primary school Ms.Proctor, had her in year 3 and 6 and I was her favourite student! Used to send me christmas cards an all sorts even after i left primary school.

wow toney....
Only 1 who couldnt conform.I know you must remember 1 teacher.
lol if you must, there was 2 -Ms. O Reily - An Irish dog who was sent over for a year to take our history class. One day my mate brought in alot of pictures printed off of her head (which we got off the school website) photoshopped onto this girl who was gettin shagged by a irish wolfhound, needless to say, somehow she got her hands on 1 copy.Mr. Foreman - Another chemistry teacher with a glass eye, supposedly a pupil a few years above me was the cause of him loosing his real eye in an experiment, but this time, to go one better than Accra, this mans eye fell out during class, and rolled half up up the aisle, the girls ran out screaming, and the boys stayed laughing, he werent happy.

Mrs Rosenburg : Small jweish teacher, fat breasts.Mr Adams : Norwich City supporter. Says it all really. He was also about 6' 7''Mrs Simms : Old maths teacher. We used to LOVE her, but terrorise her at the same time. Throw chalk in her hair and such.Mrs Riley: Irish guy, actually used to have liquid lunches in the local pub and come lesson STINKING of drink. Swear to 'god'

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Mr. Stevens, never forget him. Amazing teacher. Told my parents in Yr. 7 that I'd be doing Uni Maths in Yr. 11 if I had him until then. Always looked out for me and that, wanted me to do well. He left the year after and we got some sh*t monotone teacher and I called him a prick (Had a grudge as he replaced Stevens) got moved down one class but couldn't stay because I got caught egging that teacher's house so ended up getting moved down 2 groups.He was sick.

sum african teacher called mr ayodelehe always claimed he was a prince in his country and that he had a palace...yea rite...ppl would always ask what the hell he was doin here workin as a maths teacherand when the class got rowdy, he used to raise his hand to quieten the class down. when everyone saw his hand was up ppl had to stop talking and pay attention to the teacher but sometimes the pupils would ignore him and he'd shout "MY AND IS URTIN!!!!!!!!!"

Mrs Rosenburg : Small jweish teacher, fat breasts.Mr Adams : Norwich City supporter. Says it all really. He was also about 6' 7''Mrs Simms : Old maths teacher. We used to LOVE her, but terrorise her at the same time. Throw chalk in her hair and such.Mrs Riley: Irish guy, actually used to have liquid lunches in the local pub and come lesson STINKING of drink. Swear to 'god'
Bet that was different.

Miss Athinasiou, was English teacher very very nice. Most of the time she'd clock you for stairing at her ass, gave you some sexy looking glare.Mr Smith, looks exactly like Stewie from Family Guy. He was the one that told my mum about me bunking, greatful he did that in the end. Cool techer, spoke to him about football shame he was a Port Vale fan.Miss Tustain, think thats how her surname is spelt, easy to flirt with during Business Studies saw her the other day must be about 3-4 years older than me. Should've tried it lol.Mr Clianthos, history teach funny dude who knew how to shout at someone esp me.Mr Anderson, GOONER!!! top man.

We had mrs kelly who had some sort of pre-alzheimers (sp) She would tell us to line up in the playground....Then come out shouting as us asking who tols us to stand outside when we were supposed to be in class.She also got baited commando a few times. With a skirt of course.

Mr Bazoo [sp] .. Spanish teacher .. Guy was joke, everyone would mess up in his lesson and he'd send Bare people out the lesson and slam/kick the door .. That door had dents and ting .. Funny guyI remember having a form teacher called Miss Mitchell in year 7. She mustve been like 70 at the time .. She was kinda stricted, Locked 2 pupils in a room 1 time just to make them talk. She must;ve passed on by now though.My primary school teachers were sick.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
YFSD. Your school got Mrs Tebbs as a result of me telling her i hope she dies so i can come piss on her tomb stone.I hope you're grateful.
LMAO She's some bitch.She's like flat aswell. Bare new guys mistake her for a man.Swear we got Lovesey from your school aswell?