Worst thing u done with your car

Guest Dos Santos

Guest Dos Santos

ive done 90 on the hardshoulder and nearly went into the back of a lorry parked and i couldnt turn right because another lorry was coming down the side , thought it was the end .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold it to a shotter (I didn't know b4 I sold it) In a space of 3 weeks, i got bare parking fines from all over London boroughs, police came twice.Thank good I sent the V5 off the day after selling it & I had proof I didn't own it no more from DVLA.

Tried to overtake some Indian man driving ridiculously slow, the ground was a piece wet so the car skidded onto the other side of the road, there was a double decker bus coming that side, thought man was history, manage to skid the car into the middle of the road and it hit and island and stalled.

Guest Dos Santos
Tried to overtake some Indian man driving ridiculously slow, the ground was a piece wet so the car skidded onto the other side of the road, there was a double decker bus coming that side, thought man was history, manage to skid the car into the middle of the road and it hit and island and stalled.
lol sick , such a adrenaline rush when your lifes in danger though , you feel good when you manage to cheat death

Guest Durrty Boi
lol sick , such a adrenaline rush when your lifes in danger though , you feel good when you manage to cheat death
hold tight final destination comin after ustay away from sharp objects

i wrapped up a while back doing about 90 car span out i tried steering into it but it wouldnt stop and i went head on into a barrier it span round about 4 times and hit the opposite side i thought it was the end of me u wont catch me doing those speeds again.