does anyone know this myspace gash

lolguy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started reading from the page before, who's K2D7 in this topic?
im me... and you are?
Sorry I thought you were that Maria gal in the myspaceMy bad if you're not
yeh its kool...... hear what tho .... allow talking about maria now init... let it be... jus get on with life as boring as life may be for some of you.... especially dat lolguy person... sad as can be...and for those who keep askin who i am... im not maria.... but im actually maria's man.... biggrin.gifand u do realise ur actually just promoting her... its jus a shame.. its come from a fake source of information.... but anyway... hold tight all the sad and lonely people who like to make stuff up to get attention...!!

MARIAS man? even doe she moved 2 me on myspace. lol ur pissed. which is the whole reason i made this thread to see f ne1 knew her as shes a blatant wog socket.its ok doe fam wen she gets naked for me i send u a vid of her sucking my 8 and a half incher (no lie and no homo)and to the SNITCHES.seeeeeeen.....trying to get in there good books for a quick slam.llow it.

MARIAS man? even doe she moved 2 me on myspace. lol ur pissed.
hold tight you with your speculation...!! ........u do no i have access to her myspace right? so like... ur lying is gettin you no where...and no im not pissed... especially seeing as dis is the net... internet hype is a waste of time..

Guest Mr. F

hold tight lol guy.....i swear u must be making these topics then sending the links on to these girls to create sokme hype...happens everytime biggrin.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oi K2D7, I would fuuck your gurl son.LOL at you and this sarah hoe coming on here just to defend her.But still, does she like black willy???Sorry, you might not know me.My name is Justin "Da Luv Doc" Credible.I am the famous RWD luv doc, who has come here.I am known to be an expert at drawing greek gash, so send me Marias number and I'll see if I can link her.I have dated/linked a number of marias so she shouldnt be hard.Safe

lol llow it look wen wen made the profile.any bait chink.
so ur any bait chink.....and yeap ladies and gentlemen we have found the SNITCH...lolguy writes the post, he then contacts them...to tell them about the post.......promotional stunt... trying to cause a hype....as u can see he keeps beggin 2 be a moderator coz he is causing sum sort of supposid hype on dis... so use ur own brains... makes sence init..??