question for people with a mobile phone

FACE OFF BEYOND

do you actually remember anyones numbers i was actually thinking about it today and i only know TWO phone numbers off the top of my head and them numbers aint even in use anymore i cant think of the last time i dialled one i just go in my phone and press send.if you do remember numbers how do you do it cos ive been caught out 3 times bout being a bastard for not knowing such and such's phone numberdiscuss

Guest MessyGyal

i never remember numbersthe other day my battery on my mob ran out and i was meeting my brother i couldnt even remember my mums HOUSE number to ring her to ring him,that pissed me off no end

I know just the the usual close ppl i.e mum, brothers, aunts, friends etc that I call all the time.The rest I haven't a clue.BUT MY BREDRIN. OMGHe doesn't store any numbers PERIOD. His phone number memory is SICK.HIS JUST SICK WITH NUMBERS.

i dont even know my own mobile number either,i always have to ring my work phone for it to come up if i need to tell someone it
LMAO!How can you not know ur own digits unless you just got it. I know you've had urs for time so u shud know it