The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

bull dog hostol u knowu can find some peng tings but most of them look buff far away and decent up close a lot of them are quite old as well Go down the small ally for the peng tings
Dirtbag Alley is what we call the part of the strip with the pengest tingsAnd for the breh that asked if its worth drivingNo.

is it true police in dam can not search you? heard that on pulp fictionI was with some sick guy 2 weeks ago he was telling me about dam telling man how he went to some green house ting and he had to take of his clothes and put on a forensic suit and when he went in he saw sh*t load of bud infront of him. Thats the place I want to visit

• 5 weeks later...
not lookin to check femals in RLDnot payin for no p*ssy. thats like payin 4 water. some sh*t need to just stay free.but what are the REAL women like. (as in ones on road)
better than London.no hype.u mite get searched on random cos thats their thing over there, i got searched 3 times in one nite.and the police there are friendly.

der shud b an official dam topic dey spring up ona regsu can bring sh*t back just pre roll dem an put dem in ur suitcase... i did it an the dun a security seach on da bag but left the food..dont go rasta baby its sh*tif u go RLD theres sum place where u walk inside sum squar ting an its all peng tings 18-23 latinos an lighteestry hash plant haze, hp-13, nyc deez, amniesa haze, i kud go on 4 dayshire a bike aswell, neva walk in the bike lane its not like ends dey will LIK U DOWN plus peds ride der aswell an when ur buzzin off ur face look out 4 da trams darg..