The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

laugh.giflol @ booking your boyfriend a holiday to amsterdam where he will be mashing other chicks.
her brother's going too...bait=to keep an eye
lol is it that obviousnah on a real him and my brother get on really well and go out together socially

shut up some of us are not on here everyday to notice repeated topicsim asking for info if you cant help why reply
Have you had your baby yet? You on some pre/post-natal depression. Dont even know if you can have pre-natal depression but either way youre on one. Being that Ive informed you that there are other topics, dont you think it would be a good idea to search?

ur mans bait goin RLD wid ur brother
obviously, thats part of the atmosphere of amsterdam so its to be expected, even I myself would not leave amsterdam without visiting the RLD , im expecting him to even take in sex shows as i would if iwent just because he does this would not mean he has to have sex with a prostitute to have had a good time

£120 flights? is that for all 3?
no for 1 im gussing it should be cheaper
depends how far advance u book it really.mine was £68 for return wit BA.i went wit easy jet too and it was £71 return
thanks il check there
lol @ sending him to amsterdamstupid bitch
grow up you d*ckhead