Best ISP?

JDC

Im getting sick of AOL who im currently with, and wanna see what everybody else is using, what offers are about etcI dont see the point of sticking with AOL if i dont even bother to use there softwear or links, only ever to actually log onto the net.What's everybody else on?

i take it your with them necksta? sounds pretty good for the price, u had any problems with it since you've been with them?
Nah, loads of people I know are with though and they say that they don't get no probs and these are heavy downloaders too, i'm talking 300-400gb a month and be dont say sh*t.I wanted to go for them but I found out about them after I renewed with Virgin Media.

JDC have u ever foned dem b4 looool they take the f*cking biscuit20 mins of aol music followed by a american man who redirects you to a irish man who redirirects you to india. From there your pissed.*i would of locked off but i had to talk to dem lol

All you man on SKY gettin RANDOM cut outs are on some dead out Unbundling I swear dwn.I'm glad my ends dont have to many fiends jumpin on them LLU jumpers..*Kisses his LLU connection been strong from day* (NO f*cking HOLMES DAWG) Apart from when BT tried 2 take man for no IT GUY. But that got sekkled nicely.

AOL are the most reliable service providers in my eyes. I never get cut outs, no capping, unlimited bandwith so I don't get phone calls because I've been on X-Box Live for too long.Guys who just joined AOL are pissed though, they try f*ck you about. True say I've been a member for 7 years I can just bad them up whenever I'm bored of my internet speed and they'll either put my price down or send me something for free.

whats wrong with virginim on virgin 4 megno problemsi haven't cut out in weeksand im downloading every minute of everyday, even at night im seeding, no probsBUUUUTthe upload is stupidly low, on 4 meg im gettin 400-500 kps down, and 60 up, which is bollocks if u want ur share ratio to stay healthy, so u have to seed a little more

JDC have u ever foned dem b4 looool they take the f*cking biscuit20 mins of aol music followed by a american man who redirects you to a irish man who redirirects you to india. From there your pissed.*i would of locked off but i had to talk to dem lol
lol yeah man i have called them fools many many times about certain things, they do take the piss when your on hold for ever and a day.. LOL @ the indian comment i feel to give them a fonejacker "ring ding dings" if i ever catch one of them on the phone again biggrin.gif

AOL are the most reliable service providers in my eyes. I never get cut outs, no capping, unlimited bandwith so I don't get phone calls because I've been on X-Box Live for too long.Guys who just joined AOL are pissed though, they try f*ck you about. True say I've been a member for 7 years I can just bad them up whenever I'm bored of my internet speed and they'll either put my price down or send me something for free.
does this actually work bcuz ive been with them since 2002 i feel i should get a little somthing for my loyalty? how have you gone about getting the free stuff, offers & that?