Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

Just turn down a free holiday to the states

Mum just offered me a ticket to go chicargo this morning coz she booked a flight by mistake online she meant to buy 2 tickets and brought one she went to buy another one but it is for a diffrent flight she asked me if I want the ticket I said no because if I go no one will be able to look after the pets. was this a stupid move?would of left friday and come back on the 22nd of august

Donut that is you!!!
u should call her n tell her u've changed ur mind b4 she givs da ticket 2 sum1 else

Lol dont do wat north aleng said and let the pets dieShould of got some1 to look after them.

its long I rather stay here and cotch my brother said he is taking the tickets he is going pety france to sort out his passpoet tomorrow

Guest Vegeta

lmao. should of went still, get some fam or friends to look after the bitches

I would of stayed at my grandads yard innit its blessed though man has 5 bedrooms and a/c yeah I met a few girls out there last time I was out there and tbh I reckon girls over here are better one girl got me drunk on gin and took me back to her yard and I got so drunk I dont know if I banged her or not

give her my e-mailwe dont even have to meet upanything to get out this god forsaken countryfor the summer

Mum just offered me a ticket to go chicargo this morning coz she booked a flight by mistake online she meant to buy 2 tickets and brought one she went to buy another one but it is for a diffrent flight she asked me if I want the ticket I said no because if I go no one will be able to look after the pets. was this a stupid move?would of left friday and come back on the 22nd of august
biggrin.gif:D LLOW THE PETS, they're animals for f*ck sake :D

Guest Vegeta
You floped still.....should of gone.....american girls are on dis ting fully.....hotel room + english accent of anysort = sex for u

you shoulda took the holiday man!!...chicago is a nice place.

Even if you look like SilverDaLyrical
lol where is that guy he always used 2 chat sh*t..minor tho jus means ur holdin onto ur p init, what dog u got

You'll never look at your pets the same after this.You'll be feeding your dog, it turns it's nose up at the food and you'll snap... "YOU BETTER EAT THAT f*cking FOOD BITCH! i COULD BE IN USA NOW GETTING SEX WITH SOME TRAILER PARK, JERRY SPRINGER MATERIAL GASH, YOU BETTER *SLAP* YOU BETTER *KICK*, YOU BETTER EAT THAT f*cking PEDIGREE CHUM! AND YOU!!! LITTLE p*ssy CLART CAT, YOU BETTER DRINK THAT MILK BEFORE I FEED YOU TO RICK WALLER biggrin.gif:D:D "Serious, your animals aint saying thank you for sh*t.

I have done it b4 I never went to Kos, turkey and alicante coz of the pets I dont mind reallyshe just asked me again told me i can get a flight with her on saturday and can stay for 10 days i still said no it aint my thing she then put my aunt on the phone telling me I might never see my grandad again Only way I will go is if someone stays and looks after the pets and this f*cks up my amstadam trip coz no one is back til the 22 and wanted to go dam on the 17th