Sign in to follow this  
Guest Durrty Boi

Favourite Phone You Had?

Guest Durrty Boi

for me it was the Motorola V70i f*ckin loved it, f*ck knows what happened to it doemotorola-v70-1.jpgMotorola_V70.jpg

face off or 3310 or 1 sharp ting my dad bought bk from japan it looked f*cked , bare games

my fave phonebignokia5146mobilephone.jpgphones these days have to much sh*t to it my brother has f*cking simpsons movie and lord of war on his phone thats madness

The Nokia 3210.It was basic, yes.It was quite heavy, yes.The reception was crap, yes.But it was a beast of a phone.It missed calls all day long which made you look like you were always busy for the gyal dem.The ringtones were sick when that whole 'garage/grime' thing took off early 2001.I got sooooooooo many numbers on this phone, no word of a lie.Nokia_3210.jpg*wipes away tears*

nokia8250.gifPaid stupid money for it. Dont think i ever saw another person with one.
i had 1 8250 i thinkgot mine from a m8 who went hk paid thru the nolse for it too

Guest Durrty Boi

n wots an infra red?also, that teardrop nokia was soooooooooooooooooooo sh*t n huge