Gray Fox

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh...p*ssy dont have no face
but it has depth
f*ckIN LEVELS...
lmfao you wifey'd tinkz though.opinion invalid.When a chick is telling you why roachee went to jail. shes in too deep and so are you
LMFAO.
QVHFEWOLNFSDAKnkfsdpKNFANSKFn;sfk;anA;LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!HEADSHOT!

meh...p*ssy dont have no face
but it has depth
f*ckIN LEVELS...
lmfao you wifey'd tinkz though.opinion invalid.When a chick is telling you why roachee went to jail. shes in too deep and so are you
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X 949754397520972970245243

the kind of music a girl likes is completely irelevent, for those thinking finding a girl who likes emo or nu rave or watever crazy genre is a golden ticket,or those that think all girls that like grime are grimeya bosh is a bosh and a groupie is a groupie,dont matter wat genre,just good luck avoiding them,they got good disguises-most good girls have made or will make exceptions for sum1 even slightly famous,they cant help it,they think it makes them famous,or immortal or suttin i danoi suppose the mindset/mentality of a girl is a more significant,not whether she listens to wiley or will young

Don't think it's too bad if she likes the odd scorcher trackBut. If when seeing a fight starts to scream [Tempa T] GRIPSSSS! BANG HIM. YOU'RE ON THE FLOOR. NO MOVEMENT YOU'RE ON THE FLOOR" [/Tempa T]she is definitely not the one lol
kind of disagree still, but thats just me

its no wonder you guys have dumb wifeys cos the things you use to find one just sound so narrow and foolishobviously if its a chick like CHAR then you allow itACTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i remember when i said the same thing lol til i met miss_jtruss this is a myth listening to grime dont make you loose but the joke is just judging what im reading i can almost picture what most of you LOOK LIKE (appearance wise)THATS WHAT SEEMS WASTE(just an observation)