Yessssssssssssssssssss

Turkish

Props.Were you calm or nervous?
I was confident all week until I woke up this morning started getting nervous. Started getting nervous again when the woman said 3rd exit on the Great Cambridge roundabout cause I only practiced the first exit.

I was confident all week until I woke up this morning started getting nervous. Started getting nervous again when the woman said 3rd exit on the Great Cambridge roundabout cause I only practiced the first exit.
Wood Green Test Centre. I was going to take my test there on July 10th. Decided to cancel it because the instructor that was goinbg to take me was annoying me and made me feel like I couldn't drive that well when I know I could. Third exit is Silver Street and A406 yeah? Was it busy and what time was your actual test?

Guest Yoshie.

Congrats.Read in the paper yesterday their tryna make you have loads of driving lessons.So you're confortable driving in the dark and on snow etc..And also.They're tryna do it so you gotta be 18 to get a driving license and you can only have a provisional at 17.How many tests did you have to pass Muhammed?

Exactly the same as me infact I went out the night before and got home late. If I failed I would of never forgiven myself, thats slipping to the Nth degree.

Wood Green Test Centre. I was going to take my test there on July 10th. Decided to cancel it because the instructor that was goinbg to take me was annoying me and made me feel like I couldn't drive that well when I know I could. Third exit is Silver Street and A406 yeah? Was it busy and what time was your actual test?
Yh Silver Street and A406. Was bare busy cause there was road works across the roundabout. Felt pissed when I seen it. My test start at 9.07am finished at 9.37am.
goood lookhow many lessons u take?
17 lessons.
sick guy what test center was it?120 hours is mad they can wait until next sumer before they bring that sh*t into play.
Wood Green test center. Apparently its got one of the lowest pass rates in London which got me shook but boy I'm used to the roads so thought f*ck it.

Guest Watch My sig

yh i heard that about wood green aswell but i been driving there someone told me they are allowing more people to pass to get the rate upso ima try get it done end of sep

The instructor I had when I was planning to go to Wood Green said he wouldn't recommend it at all. But, I have a kind of idea about those areas as I'm around there quite a bit. Anyways, I'm going to be doing mine at Hendon. Hopefully I'll pass. Need the license.