My Mums SHOWER!

t-dan

Am I hearing this right? You mum actually allows all these people in her yard to watch football? I can understand uncles and brothers but your sisters man's bredrin'. Your mum's different, not one of my friends can even step inside her living room. It's either a jam in my room or the kitchen flex.
its either ure mom is white or a v antisocial black person...no racism...i hav jus noticed that white folk espesh brit ones are not inna the community thing...live next door to each other for 20 years and u never see the inside of their yard lolK-dot.1
My mum's black but it's not even about being anti-social. Did you not hear the man, his sisters mans bredrins that could NEVER hold up in my yard. People my mum didn't know cotching 'pon her sofa, bussin' laughter watching her TV. [Mum] Yuh mussi mad [/Mum]
Real talk.

dont u hate it when u r in someones u dont knows yard and you want to go but cant my bredrins girl house she let me sleep over there not no funny flex but i felt weird u r just sitting there watching the time thinking lets go lets go

dont u hate when peeps bring heads u dont know into ur yard
That sh*t never happens.My friends wouldnt bring someone I dont know to thier house. Unless it was just for convenience. Not to just chill.My friends have got respect, sameway I would never do that to anyone else.
Nah we have people over but having people over i dont even know that dont run at all.My mums friend from over the road lmao some woman, she ragz turns up with 2-3 of her mates i dont even know more time i answer the door and i say my mum aint in.

Guest Scorpzz
dont u hate when peeps bring heads u dont know into ur yard
That sh*t never happens.My friends wouldnt bring someone I dont know to thier house. Unless it was just for convenience. Not to just chill.My friends have got respect, sameway I would never do that to anyone else.
SameI don't just let anyone into my yard. My parents are the same there is no way that some random people will be chillin watching football in my yard.