Would you

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOCOME LIKE EVERYONE HERE IS GOING TO BE ABUSIVE PARENTS.P.SAccra, if its safe to do so then sending kids to an African school IS ALWAYS A GOOD LOOK.
every kid i known who has been sent to nigeria for schooling have always come back polite and some what brainwashed.

if i showed up my mum in a store she will take my hand and squeeze it and then i knew the levelswhos mum use to say with the wooden spoon''Hold out your hand let me beat you''and you dont do it she replys''If you dont put out yor hand now I will pull down the curtain rail and beat you with that''

if i showed up my mum in a store she will take my hand and squeeze it and then i knew the levelswhos mum use to say with the wooden spoon''Hold out your hand let me beat you''and you dont do it she replys''If you dont put out yor hand now I will pull down the curtain rail and beat you with that''
Cheez.....i remember dem ones boi pure madness

lol i would be told to go fetch a stick for beats...if i didnt come back with a decent sized one ..i would have one picked for me lol....the metal torture is akshally worse than the beating trussK-dot.1
lol, i remember that one... "make sure it's a big one, otherwise i'll pick one for you!"got much love for mumsy

lol i would be told to go fetch a stick for beats...if i didnt come back with a decent sized one ..i would have one picked for me lol....the metal torture is akshally worse than the beating trussK-dot.1
LMAOK.DOT YOU JUST BROUGHT BACK FUNNY MEMORIES. IT WAS MOSTLY JUST MY GRAN THAT DROPPED DEM LINES ON ME STILL. . .I remember my brother thot he was smart, he got a small stick, OMG i creesin when my gran drew for some BIG TING nearly the size of arms. Lucky for him, she only wiped him twice, THAT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH. . .

my cousins woul get it differently. when they come home from school knowing they were gonna get beat they would quickly put on bare layers so they dont feel it.Certain time all 3 of us are ramping ( they are twins) we would do something mad nauhty lke in one road in brockley where our nan lived cars would come speeding down the road. there was a skip with bare rocks and stones, we would line the rocks across the road, cars couldnt see them untill it was 2 late. we would hide behind cars and watch teh cars tear up their tyres then run in the house and hide. but one time grandad was coming down the road and saw us setting up the trap and saw a car drive over and us run in. he came in and beat my cousins, not me, i just watched, cos they used 2 live there, i just came 2 visit, so never got beats.when we used 2 play goalie squash, id smash windows on a regular, we would run in, grandad beat them befroe we had chance 2 hide. id watch.

Guest StabiloBossman
my mum use to send my brother to get the wooden spoon and u know wooden spoons u can get them bare diffrent sizes c*nt always come with the biggest 1
Unlucky Levels There I would have f*cked him over tho wen she werent there

Guest StabiloBossman
End of the day, I don't want my kids turning out like these spoilt c*nts you see on TV who hit their mums and sh*t and they are like 8 years old.So I will discipline them.
Standards

LMFAO Gunner you sadist.
Lol sadist! Owyamean!we were bout 9-11 years old.times were fun. would get up 2 some much mischief, mad adventures.
Lol I'm talking bout how you just sat and watched them catch beats!
Lol, it was more like they after they got beats they cried and watched me not get beats. we were all in the room grandad would beat them and not me.Whats a boy 2 do?

I wont beat my child but they'll get a lil sum'sum wehn they test me. I think u hv to give them a lil physical discipline.Who watches that anny show, there always really timid white parents who let ther kids run all over them & why, coz they dont discipline them.But liek I said, I wont go over the top, not in the least.