Would you

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get the cain on the hand. Stung like a f*cking bitch. It worked though. I was shook to act up and when I grew up I understood it's use.At school they used to tell us that our parents can't hit us and if they do we can call childline etc. When I told mum she'd pick up the phone and hand it to me telling me "Go on. See what foster family they give you when I'm gone". Never even go so far as to dial the zero.
Lol my dad did summin similarI told him about childline and he gives me the phone and said'Oh your mouth favour childline yh...phone them see how many times I'll draw big man licks pon you before they even reach'From when he said 'big man' I knew he werent rampin.

What's with people saying they won't hit their girls. Girls have more potential to go wrong than guys! It's spoilt daddy's girls that turn into skets!! Not forgetting the girls that decide they wanna be boys and go around jacking people like that guy that got robbed by 30 of em (can't remember who).Come off it man, hit your girls too. Too many of you have decided it's OK to hit in anger and that's why you don't wanna hit your girls when really you should be calm when you're doing it. You're delivering a punishment, not releasing your own frustration.

west indian parents should do want nigerian parents do and send them back to the carrabeanthe amount of nigerian people I know do this its crazylike my cousin she is pushing 30 got a degree but could not get a job mum sent her to lagos to workone next breh was going on f*ckry robbing people his mum shipped him back to nigeria
For real! Amount of times my brother's have heard that threat.If you beat your child - within reason - i don't see the problem. I got the wooden stick treatment many-a-time, and that showed me to fix up and not do what i did wrong again. All these new age"Time out ben, and i'm taking away spongebob for 15 minutes" ain't doing sh*t.
I thought my got broken after that treatment..that was the worst beating ive ever recieved
i *beat* said *beat* dont *beat* trouble *beat* your *beat* mother's *beat* makeup *beat, slap beat*
Brap!Man knows about the per-word beats.
lmao

Beating will be a last resort for me still. Parents are quick to BEAT their kids like their NOT to blame. It's always going to be up to the individual child how they behave & as parent. Their is suppose to curve any foolishness from the jump BUT MOST DON'T. I got serious licks when i was a yout, tree sticks, shoes, belts, sauce pans, back hands etc but thinking back all it did moretime was put FEAR INTO ME. Fear just musks the underlining issues coz I still hit the streets & did what I wanted.Also, ppl are moretime innately programmed to do certain things. To change that, parents have to tek time to understand it BUT DO THEY. Nah, they come with attitudes like 'your child, u'll do as i say', 'respect ur eldest' etc. Alot parents usually make sh*t out to be about them i.e 'hw can u embrass me like that', 'Make me proud' & THE KILLER ONE. ALMOST ALL PARENTS WANT THEIR CHILD TO DO WHAT THEY DIDN'T. WHEN THEY DON'T, ITS DRAMA.

last week i saw two boys with their mom shouting at the top of their lungs...completely irgnoring the mom like she wasnt there, she was all trying to be too civil as if to say "i dont beat or raise my voice to my kids, they will keep quiet eventually"... people were walking past and looking at her and got vexed.. i was in the store for bout 25 mins they were still shouting when i left. thats a stupid parent if u ask me... there were kids younger than those boys who were quiet.

Guest Durrty Boi
Dunno bout you but that child will be getting more beats when I came out.
lolseriously.
dunn knowabout come to my house at 1am, chat sh*t, then scream ur head it.kid wouldnt be able to walk for a f*ckin week

Dont get it twisted, i will not beat them with pleasure. but i know that a beating does do the trick, i wont shout.''son im goin to beat you now, go get the belt''that way they have time to think about it.'Im allowed to slap / discipline my little sister (8 & 4) i give them slaps now and again. i tell them 2 hold out their hand., sometimes they try pull it away or tell me no. if they say no, i say then dont do it again, or next time ill just clap you in you head or legs

last week i saw two boys with their mom shouting at the top of their lungs...completely irgnoring the mom like she wasnt there, she was all trying to be too civil as if to say "i dont beat or raise my voice to my kids, they will keep quiet eventually"... people were walking past and looking at her and got vexed.. i was in the store for bout 25 mins they were still shouting when i left. thats a stupid parent if u ask me... there were kids younger than those boys who were quiet.
The mum musa been white, MUSA BEEN.Black parents in stores dont ramp, I see black woman hold up 1 yute by his hand so he couldnt drop on the ground when he was getting lash in his ass lmfaoSee a next parents twist her sons lips, the yute wanted to cry but you know them muffled cries LMFAO cos he know he will get more if he make too much noise.

Black parents in stores dont ramp, I see black woman hold up 1 yute by his hand so he couldnt drop on the ground when he was getting lash in his ass lmfaoSee a next parents twist her sons lips, the yute wanted to cry but you know them muffled cries LMFAO cos he know he will get more if he make too much noise.
LOL.Black people have a LOW embarrassment threshold, in my experience. Being made to feel stink out ah road is NOT the one.

Of course.The look, beats with foreign objects then threats to send them away. There was a period in primary where I was going on f*ckery, teachers were putting me on "contracts" to encourage me to behave myself. I didnt tell my Dad and went he found out he went nuts and started packing suitcases. THE WAY I WAS SHOOK, I was crying like Kara-Louise. I couldnt breath.SO SHOOK.

I've seen that scene many times.Your perception is flawed coz ur only seeing things from your view point.Let me explain:I once got the circle line, everyone was sitting, all was quiet, ppl reading talking etc. The train stopped at a station, this man & his 3 kids got on. BARE NOISE erupted in the train, kids shouting, running about, knocking over ppl's bags/books/newspapers etc while the man just sat their quiet. Didn't attempt to stop the kids.After a while & my patience was running thin. I asked the man 'Are you just going to sit their & say nothing while ur kids distorb everyone?' He replied 'Yes'. I was shocked by the reply & asked 'why'. He said 'I just came from the hospital, their mother is dead. They don't know how to act & nor do I quite frankly'.At that moment, everyone unequivickly just fell back. Sorries echod the cabine & all the hunger b4 vanised in an instant.

I've seen that scene many times.Your perception is flawed coz ur only seeing things from your view point.Let me explain:I once got the circle line, everyone was sitting, all was quiet, ppl reading talking etc. The train stopped at a station, this man & his 3 kids got on. BARE NOISE erupted in the train, kids shouting, running about, knocking over ppl's bags/books/newspapers etc while the man just sat their quiet. Didn't attempt to stop the kids.After a while & my patience was running thin. I asked the man 'Are you just going to sit their & say nothing while ur kids distorb everyone?' He replied 'Yes'. I was shocked by the reply & asked 'why'. He said 'I just came from the hospital, their mother is dead. They don't know how to act & nor do I quite frankly'.At that moment, everyone unequivickly just fell back. Sorries echod the cabine & all the hunger b4 vanised in an instant.
thats deep did he look like he was chattinn sh*t???

a rare incident im sure. i know people die everyday but boy, the amt of similar incidences ive seen like that cant all be " mummy/daddy just died". how bout the 6-8 yr old i heard call her mom bitch..and that " i didnt wanna come with you anyway" mom's reply "you silly girl, come sit down now or me and daddy will be very cross " girl gives her the finger... but still takes her tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime and goes sit down. one day.. she wont.

MY POINT:EVERYONE INCLUDING PARENTS ONLY SEE THINGS FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS COOL AS ITS HUMAN NATURE BUT WHEN YOU ADJUST UR VIEW POINT (most don't), YOU CAN BE GREAT IN ANYTHING.SOMETIMES DROPPING LICKS WORKS, ALL I'M SAYING IS LICKS IS NOT THE BLANKET ANSWER TO SOLVING TROUBLESOME KIDS.

MY POINT:EVERYONE INCLUDING PARENTS ONLY SEE THINGS FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS COOL AS ITS HUMAN NATURE BUT WHEN YOU ADJUST UR VIEW POINT (most don't), YOU CAN BE GREAT IN ANYTHING.SOMETIMES DROPPING LICKS WORKS, ALL I'M SAYING IS LICKS IS NOT THE BLANKET ANSWER TO SOLVING TROUBLESOME KIDS.
if you start early enough it is