The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

SMH @ Spurs.Still ZERO creativity in that team. Jol is any wasteman.Once again Arteta proves his class. Osman looked good aswell.SMH @ Spurs once again/ Letting themselves down.
Cha, Jol is goin on like sum wasteman, thinkin these other teams aint fixed up, I'm glad i wasn't home to watch this game, damn disgrace, to lose 3-1 at home, with that unbeaten pre season run, 30+ million, 4 top of the range strikers, pure waste, if they don't win next match, 4th place is seriously over, Jol needs to take a gamble, take of Berbs, sick and tired of his arm flappin, change the line up, put Bent and Defoe on from start, cha man, kmt !!!

Guest the_truth_hurts

Totteham always bring a smile to my face - bare hype for no reason 2 seasons at 5th isn't that exciting Newcastle, blackburn and everton have broken top 4 in the premiership but don't carry half the hype you lot do>. LOL! They're like watching a re-run of newcastle a few years back when they based everything on buying overhyped/overpriced english players. Where you see Lennon I show you Dyer, where you see Bent i see carl cort, where you see Jenas i saw jenas do 1 good thing in 2 years at st.james the p*ssy. You lot will finish top 7 but not top 4.Everton are a tough team and if they sign fernandes and can get someone to partner Johnson can do damage. Lescotts dutty by the way.

Guest the_truth_hurts
Deep, getting beat at you're own yard.Spare a thought for Bent, leaving a relegated team for a soon to be one.
nah man took it there!!! biggrin.gif . Stil i'm not one to kick someone when there down more the type to leave them on the floor cuss them then piss on them - so i'll say it again 'you lot stop hyping like big boys in the game. you have big bucks but no show, big d*ck but no balls.'. Berbatov is in his last season at the lane enjoy him.

I want spurs to do well this season but after looking at their fixture list for the next couple of months and the way martin jol is going on (the midfield selection, trying to play all 4 strikers, no taraabt in squad ) I feel to take a trip to ladbrokes tomorrow..http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_portal/?AFF_I...amp;ASSET_ID=82Next Premier League Manager To Leave 2007/08 - Martin Jol - 6/1

Shake my head I guess some thing will enver changeBiggest mistake was shotin carrick.. These manz thought they capitalized.. But the team as hit rock buttom since then..Like I said Berbatov will soon be ducking , lennon will probably follow..The thing that cracks me up is the english pundits gassin them up.. This is the same pundits that think england are a supreme team..Considering all the pee dme manz spent this season, they are pissed

Some hype talk, he won't be fired (atleast not yet).Spurs had a similar start to last season and see where they ended up.They will do fine in my opinion but they need to fix up soonish.

I'VE NEVER LET FOOTBALL EFFECT ME THE WAY IT HAS THIS WEEK BUT I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OF WITH SPURS' LAST TWO PERFORMACES.ANYWAY 2 QUESTIONS:1: ITS OBVIOUS WE NEED A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER...THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE THIS AND THERE IS STILL TWO WEEKS TILL THE TRANSFER DEADLINE...WHO DO YOU THINK SPURS ACN REALISTICALLY SIGN TO ADDRESS THE MASSIVE LACK OF QUALITY IN THE CENTRE OF THE PARK?2: WHEN UR TEAM LOSES CAN U SIMPLY SHRUGG IT OFF OR DOES IT LEAD TO UR SNAPPING AT WIFEY AND NOT WANTING TO DO ANYTHIN OTHER THAN GO TO BED COS I'VE BEEN FEELING LIKE THIS SINCE SATURDAY AND BEGINNING TO WONDER WHETHER IM TAKING FOOTBALL TO SERIOUSLY.I MEAN ITS ONLY FOOTBALL AFTER ALL.....RIGHT?

Nah, I get what you mean still...When Arsenal lost the CL final and then after THAT, France (I'm French) lost the World Cup final, I could barely stand football in 2006...I wouldn't snap at random people but really put me off watching football for awhile...In regards to Spurs...Boy....