If she tries it slap her rags.

o-guy

If she hasn't hit me, I'll shake her. If she's hit me, I'm hitting her. Maybe not closed fist but I'm hitting her.Was in Southend the other day and some guy must've barged past some girls. He was clearly trying to get outin a hurry. The 2 hench girls (one black, one white) chased him down. The black girl got there first and started shouting at him, then the other one gets there and just straight up claps him in the face. So he claps her back. The girl look all shocked and the guy they were with starts stepping up (not quickly though, he didn't want it) and the first guy just ducked out. They all chased him but they left the club so I dunno what happened next.He was so right to hit her back though. She didn't need to hit him and she blatantly just did it coz she thought she wouldn't get it back. I would've clapped her harder so she knew to not even retaliate.
lmao, its jokes when chicks get hit back coz they do it thinkin they cnt b touchedbut f*ck thatim all for equalityu hit me, ill f*ckin slap the sh*t out of u

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wat are all u man sayin its only okay to hit a girl if she hits you, wat if the bitch is doin sum differently level of boiing
Draw for the ultimate boyment. Spit in her face then walk on like you don't care.If you're lucky that'll make her hit you, then you can do as you want!

So wat are all u man sayin its only okay to hit a girl if she hits you, wat if the bitch is doin sum differently level of boiing
Like what Eks said, a big phlegm ting.Or a Savant special; can of coke slighty sipped at first then lauched into her face.Note - I don't enjoy doing those things, I'm generally a great guy. Holla at a young buck via PM girls. biggrin.gif

what do you think happened , ding ding round 1 , let the fight begin
lol the question is who won?!?
i did try and give as good as i got , i got bruising on my arms and chest, he got a cut lip but he was a 6ft male and im quite small so it wasnt a fair match to be honesthmm looking back , i think he was just tryna restrain me more than anything because i did throw the 1st whack attack* notes down never ever to hit a male again *

Draw for the ultimate boyment. Spit in her face then walk on like you don't care.If you're lucky that'll make her hit you, then you can do as you want!
lmaoi doubt id ever do thatif sh*t got too bad id prob jus wack her n do the timeragsor get one of my girls to do it

No girl nowadays would even think of raising their hand to me, its known from 1901 dem ting deya cyaan run.Any girl who did box me would get hol up by her neck and asked if she's f*cking crazy? If i'm not feelin the apology its "Lights out nigga!" Anyone, man woman or alien, who spits in my face IS GOING HOSPITAL.Thats the most disgusting thing ever.

shed have to be very fast to get a slap in, but i'd never wanna slap her back. i have had a 'wandering arm' however.. and have returned the favor about twice, didnt get slapped on the face but body..my response was face biggrin.gif consciously i wouldnt tho just do what chris rock said and shake the weave off 'em

Wify slapped me: I would just hype up and probably not do nothing. biggrin.gif Any Girl: I would make sure I heave up as much flem as possible and spit in her face.I could never hit a female, it's just not in me.