For the ladies

Chocz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem here is people try jump on the murkage just because they think thats whats hot. nemesis and scorpz were actually dropping life threatening bars. then the eggs like you jumped in and got brave thinking yeh i can do this too. when they obviously couldn't.de-valued the whole thing
i say this cos at NO STAGE have i actually slewed you out of the blue as you are that insignificant i just see you cos you get involved in slewages with say me and smaddy and then get a couple stripes i dont know if this is cos in manchester your known as a d*ckhead or you intend to move to london and be a bouncer so your building up some rep before you move. but your life started in my shadow.
biggrin.gif you need to link j rowling and write some fairytales.so im building a rep on vip2 forums, so i can move to london and become a bouncer?yeh at the bouncer interview i'll just drop "Hi, I'm M12, you may know me from such forums as VIP2 and RWD." and then all the gunman throw down their guns and all the ladies throw down their knickers and we all start skanking like the 1st time we heard forward riddim.and the reason i embarked on this adventure is because im known as a d*ckhead in manny and want to get out of the grand honourable face offs shadowninja please.i hope you tell your son stories like these. it's amazing.

Guest Scorpzz
you need to link j rowling and write some fairytales.so im building a rep on vip2 forums, so i can move to london and become a bouncer?yeh at the bouncer interview i'll just drop "Hi, I'm M12, you may know me from such forums as VIP2 and RWD." and then all the gunman throw down their guns and all the ladies throw down their knickers and we all start skanking like the 1st time we heard forward riddim.and the reason i embarked on this adventure is because im known as a d*ckhead in manny and want to get out of the grand honourable face offs shadowninja please.i hope you tell your son stories like these. it's amazing.
LMAO

you need to link j rowling and write some fairytales.so im building a rep on vip2 forums, so i can move to london and become a bouncer?yeh at the bouncer interview i'll just drop "Hi, I'm M12, you may know me from such forums as VIP2 and RWD." and then all the gunman throw down their guns and all the ladies throw down their knickers and we all start skanking like the 1st time we heard forward riddim.and the reason i embarked on this adventure is because im known as a d*ckhead in manny and want to get out of the grand honourable face offs shadowninja please.i hope you tell your son stories like these. it's amazing.
LMAO
jahahahakjklj

LMAO
jahahahakjklj
LOL

Nah I wanted to laugh, I really did.But still haven't.
f*ck off then
ryan.. i found this ^^^ funny. honestly
m12 must of listened to a million mix tapes from morish delta to pull that one off its game over with a capital g when you get texts bout a forum man probably got a special ring tone for it and everything. m12 you do realise that despite all of this your still a d*ckhead and it dont change the fact that from day dot you been homing in on my anus from the day you knew you could actually type on a forum where ya accent is non existent.imagine for a second you actually SAID this with YOUR lingo i mean would it sound as funny or what it sound like you got a tennis ball down ya throat any manny fanny looking for exceptance on the world wide web.come like milly vanilly swearing they can sing.

im not even gonna break down your post because i cant be arsed and most of it is just random gas. Because [T.I]You Dont Know Me[/T.I.] but the sad thing is you're on this net thing so hard that it's deeply intertwined with your real life and from the facts it's plain to see your whole life is a story of L's.at 26 your still in uni, have a son to some waste, arent on the property ladder and still think that there is some place for you in music and worst of all you still wear a new era cap and link insecure slosh who've been burned and have lost their expectations from man and life. all you are is the black ashman.Look at everyone in your age range in this forum. toney>you. Goddaz>you, Seriouss>you,Messy>you.streets>you. you've flopped in life. any nigga with no ps and low on ideas who thinks that pot of gold is just around the corner