MANDEM, DON'T LIE YOU DIDN'T KNOW...

CRLS AGAIN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A part of me doesn't want to be there when my child is born, it might put me off that p*ssy for life.
Alie. Once you've seen it surrounded by sh*t, amniotic fluid and blood, stretch to a ridiculous width and TEAR... It's gonna be hard to go back to pounding it!

Guest I.B.Blackman
A part of me doesn't want to be there when my child is born, it might put me off that p*ssy for life.
Alie. Once you've seen it surrounded by sh*t, amniotic fluid and blood, stretch to a ridiculous width and TEAR... It's gonna be hard to go back to pounding it!
Remember a p*ssy is not just for ChristmasA p*ssy IS FOR LIFE

its 1 of those things u dont talk about, i witnessed it live when my daughter was being born, never spoke about about it since.but sayin that it was worse seeing her vagine cut with a pair of scissors so the head would come out.
That's passout time for me. I can't see sh*t like that. Everytime I f*cked her I would be thinking about it.

its 1 of those things u dont talk about, i witnessed it live when my daughter was being born, never spoke about about it since.but sayin that it was worse seeing her vagine cut with a pair of scissors so the head would come out.
That's passout time for me. I can't see sh*t like that. Everytime I f*cked her I would be thinking about it.
na after they sewed her up it was better than before.

na after they sewed her up it was better than before.
Nah, I wouldn't be able to hit it properly. I'd be scared of ripping the stitches.Nah, I would never f*ck her again. I'd have sex with her, I'd make love to her, but no f*cking.