Champions League Group Stage Draw

MrJibbles

Guest Its Me Bitches
HOW THE f*ck CAN YOU SCORE 8 GOALS AND NOT EVEN BE NOMINATEDUEFA ARE ANTI LIVERPOOL CUNTS
I thought he scored 6?
i read somwhere he scored 8 and kaka scored 10STILL gayHOW CAN ROONEY BE THERE? what has he done?
true say Rooney being nominated is a joke
f*ck OUTTA HEREcome like your saying 6 year olds were nominating thisTHE TOP 16 COACHES IN THE WORLD NOMINATED AND PICKED THE WINNERSalso who the f*ck did crouch score against

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW THE f*ck CAN YOU SCORE 8 GOALS AND NOT EVEN BE NOMINATEDUEFA ARE ANTI LIVERPOOL CUNTS
I thought he scored 6?
i read somwhere he scored 8 and kaka scored 10STILL gayHOW CAN ROONEY BE THERE? what has he done?
f*ck OUTTA HEREcome like your saying 6 year olds were nominating thisTHE TOP 16 COACHES IN THE WORLD NOMINATED AND PICKED THE WINNERSalso who the f*ck did crouch score against
IT IS A f*ckING JOKEHOW CAN YOU BE SECOND SCORER OF THE COMPETION and not be nominated?While players such as Totti,Villa and Rooney got nominatedit is a FARCE

Guest Its Me Bitches
I thought he scored 6?
IT IS A f*ckING JOKEHOW CAN YOU BE SECOND SCORER OF THE COMPETION and not be nominated?While players such as Totti,Villa and Rooney got nominatedit is a FARCE
rafa voted for them man bait still

It's going to be Sevilla, no chance of AEK getting back into it.Bucharest will be tough AWAY, hate going to eastern Europe but at home should be good. Slavia Prague first timers and should get through this group.Liverpool should ease through.Chelsea also going through as will Man Utd.End of the day you get what your dealth with.

Guest Its Me Bitches

anyway knew we would get sporting with Ronaldo and now NaniKyiv are nearly back to there glory yearsand i cant see us getting a point against roma awayWe could really f*ck this upbut Rooney and Ronaldo wil be back and they were fire near the end of the season in CLplus giggs and scholes play much better in eueropespecially giggs, his best perfromances as a united player been in europe

Guest Its Me Bitches
If your amongst the top scorers you should be nominated. He scored v Bordeaux, Galatasaray and PSV I'd also back him to score more goals in Europe than Rooney this season as well but thats another topic.All the English teams should go through really.
but rooney score in the important rounds vs roma and milanthe away goal against roma is more significant then any goal crouch will score in his career