Opinons on Graduation?

Leslie Nielsen

In other news, Drunk and Hot Girls is an abomination to music.
woah, thats a bit harsh isn't, strings in that tune are off the hook, next level
Nope, it's actually a verifiable abomination. An abomination to Mos Def's legacy, an abomination to hip-hop, to music in general, to life, to Mother Nature, to the Earth, God, and the baby Jesus.Nah it was hyperbole but being serious, it's crap and easily the worst song on here. This and the second half of Barry Bonds are the skip points for me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, Drunk and Hot Girls is an abomination to music.
woah, thats a bit harsh isn't, strings in that tune are off the hook, next level
Nope, it's actually a verifiable abomination. An abomination to Mos Def's legacy, an abomination to hip-hop, to music in general, to life, to Mother Nature, to the Earth, God, and the baby Jesus.Nah it was hyperbole but being serious, it's crap and easily the worst song on here. This and the second half of Barry Bonds are the skip points for me.
i didn;t like it on 1st listen, but it's grown on meMos sounds sick on it, i felt like i was listening to Black On Both Sides againi still prefer the beats on the other albums, but this to me is a real development in both Kanye and Hip Hop (to a certain extent), Stronger is a testament to that

Is that the dirty version up there?Can someone link me up with Curtis? I werent really feeling this too tuff, but it never had my full concentration. Certainly wasnt better than LRGood Morning, Big Bro, Flash Lights, Everything I Am and CNTM even though its not the one I wanted on there but hey the beat is a monster. To think it was just gonna be a remix beat

Is that the dirty version up there?Can someone link me up with Curtis? I werent really feeling this too tuff, but it never had my full concentration. Certainly wasnt better than LRGood Morning, Big Bro, Flash Lights, Everything I Am and CNTM even though its not the one I wanted on there but hey the beat is a monster. To think it was just gonna be a remix beat
50cent - Curtis http://www.mediafire.com/?anony5gxfjkClean Version.Dirty aint out yet.

Hmmm, dunno. Not the biggest Kanye fan, don't get me wrong thats not to say his production is usually pretty cool, but the guy can't ryhme for sh*t, tru he is getting slightly better, but wat is slightly better than sh*t? Im a little bit of a hip hop purist so my opinion is probably a lil harsher than most. Biggest beat on the album has to be Champion, the best samples tend to be those that are short, and are nicely looped. Most of the rest of the album was a bit too different, im cool wit different in my hip hop, but cant say I was feeling this too tough. Was kinda dissapointed wit the DJ Premier track. Im a big Preemo fan and he never lets me down when collaborating with an artist, adapting the beat to their style, which he clearly did here, but the beat was uninspiring.