Under What Circumstances Would You Beat Up A Guy?

CAMECHI89

IF HE TRIED MOVIN 2 HER BLATANT IN FRONT OF ME... DEN I WUD USE PLENTY OF WORDS CONSIDERED FORBIDDEN..&& IFF HEE FEELZ 2 CHUK IT N GET A BIT PHYSICAL DEN HE WILL GET LAYED OUT ON DA FLOOR INFRONT OF HIS MATEZ..IF HE THREATENED 2 HIT MY GIRL THEN THERES NO TALKING JUST WALK UP && SMAAAAAAACKKK!! LEAVE HIM ON FLOOR WIF HIS JAW HALF WAY ROUND THE SIDE OF FACE..IF HE ACTUALLY HIT MY GIRL.. BLACKED OUT VW GOLF WIF 4 MAN INSIDE, 1 WIF A SHANK, 1 WIF A HANDGUN ( Just 2 Shook Him Up) & Da Other 2 Wif Baseball Batz... He'z Gettin Kidnapped..Put In the Boot n Taken 2 Woodlandz wer he'll Hold a nice Beating..den ave 2 trek 40 miles to a road 2 get home..Dependz How Much Ur In Love Wif da Girl..An Sumtymz u ave 2 Fight..Not Bcoz u Love Da Girl..Buh Bcoz Ur Being Taken For a Mug..-1-
Allow the golf man. Your storing was entertaining until that. So predictable.VW Golf's are not the lick. Every drug dealer and his dog has one.
I jus laugh when next mans try move to my gurl. I jus stand by and get a kick out of it as she allows them.Fight? Wrong move.Its about strollin out wiv ur gurl on ur arm when next mans start actin ignorant. That sh*t hurts em more.
Thread over.

I'll destroy his manhood with a couple of words, he'll never think to move to someones girl ever again. Thats normal.If if he did get physical then so would I, thats last resort though. Hate it when I go out and see brehs fighting and the girl barling.Her: JEEEEEEEERMAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *Sobs*Him: NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHH I'm gonna hurt him.Her: LEAVE ITTT ITS NOT WORTH ITHim: SHATAPHer: *Major barling*Makes me sick.

I'll destroy his manhood with a couple of words, he'll never think to move to someones girl ever again. Thats normal.If if he did get physical then so would I, thats last resort though. Hate it when I go out and see brehs fighting and the girl barling.Her: JEEEEEEEERMAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *Sobs*Him: NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHH I'm gonna hurt him.Her: LEAVE ITTT ITS NOT WORTH ITHim: SHATAPHer: *Major barling*Makes me sick.
its even more sickening when the male making the most noise/hypements gets knocked out....

any how i caught man and woman in my bed im doing what my mum did 2 my pops and burning both of their clothes they can go home nakednever fight no GYAL over no man, the amount of times guys used 2 say 'ay babes this girls violating i beg u deal with her in a way'i jus look at them as if they are wearing their mums bra and panty set, MEH, fight fi YUH, head must gone

If a guy raped any female family member he would possibly die or my wife.If a guy tries 2 draw my girl in front of me, she can tell man where 2 go, ill just have that smerk on my face that makes man get mad. Girls have a lot of power and they can defuse a lot of situations, so where possible they should. If man get physical, ill jook him with something.

biggrin.gif:D:D:D

I have witnessed this so many times.So funny.It is better to speak and walk than engage in a fight, certain lives are getting ended over stupidness like this.There is one girl in particular who was bang on my ex when I was with him, at one point I felt the levels of disrespect were so high that I was considering pieing her in the face one time.I neednt have worried, because he dealt with her so harshly that I didn't even have to get involved.I'm glad I didn't anyhow. I met her the other day and the way she was bredding me was disgusting. I'm allowing her because she's on a little girl flex.

Female view : I would never fight over a man. Are you caaaraaaazaaaaaaay
lmao so much girls ay this but when it comes down to it nufff be scrapping it out
Anyman trys a thing with the Wifey then he is holding tumps.I dont even care. biggrin.gif
^^^^^ me all day long f*ck being the cool guy that stands there lettin his wifey air them thats some p*ssy thing

If a guy raped any female family member he would possibly die or my wife.If a guy tries 2 draw my girl in front of me, she can tell man where 2 go, ill just have that smerk on my face that makes man get mad. Girls have a lot of power and they can defuse a lot of situations, so where possible they should. If man get physical, ill jook him with something.
dont think the guy wont think your girls only sayin thet tru your there

boy if the guy is on my girl (WHEN IM THERE) and she is CLEARLY not entertaining it im gonna tear him a new arsehole SIMPLY BECAUSE if i dont i doubt my girl would EVER take me seriously and that is not fighting over a girl thats fighting over principleno bwoy cyant tek me or my company fi no bloodclart eejatNEWSFLASHit depends on the girl stillcos my ex would punch up a man before i would (she was the dominant one still)my current girl is too lady like and wouldnt ever swear so basically man has to eat a box of bullets cos i KNOW my woman cant handle harbour sharkits like my sisters BOTH OF THEM i know i dont have to back them cos my sister was ready to punch up one man at carnival they gooned outone of my cousins is a bit more timid so boy