Anyone been Disneyland?

Guest Radio Raheem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust, the best ride was (I cant remember the name) but it was blue & green dragons. It went throughout the theme park. Overly shower.Basically if you go there, just ask for directions to the best ride there. There's only one & its the one I'm talking about.Universal studios has some sick ones too.Also go to the where the disney globe is. They had some sick space ride that was OVERLY BIG.I felt like a child when I went lolThe memories just rushing back 'wwwwwwwwwow' I had a good time
Epcot Centre!That place is sick for science n futuristic stuff.

oh ye i forgot about the honey i shrunk the kids thingthat was quite goodi had one of them fastpass things , i hated all the parade malarky with all the singing etc , why oh why mother did you put me through that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Radio Raheem

went to universal couple days, hulk and the dueling dragons was sick, miami is sick, at orlando with cousins now though, i swear southbeach looks exactly like where they pick up the bangbros chicks. The girls are so loose here too biggrin.gif